Quantcast

crying

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
Hahahaha, I love how everyone whips out their cell phones to take a picture of him.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Seriously, Matt Hasselbeck was seen crying on the sidelines after sunday's game vs. dem bears. What a bald pansy. Like the guy in that pic.

Crying for men is only acceptable if a dog and/or father dies.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Ok this post is awesome, but it reminds me of a near miss/near hit...

so I went to the Octoberfest at a local brewery a few weeks back and this super skanky white trash chick was drunk and making a spectical of herself. She had on a bright neon green thong with a neon pink flower at the crossroads of the strings, all of which was hanging out of her black jeans by at least 4 inches. As she sat there leaning forward and back, Bek drunkenly whipped out her phone to take a pic of it. After a few minutes of us laughing waiting for the perfect moment, this other skank comes outa nowhere yelling "are you done taking pictures of my family?" we were all laughing and I mistakenly I said "NO" and turned the camera on her. A near brawl ensued, luckily there were people who found the whole thing funny, and broke it up....:cheers:

just a warning when you whip out your phone/cam to do a little on the spot photog....

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
We're waiting.
trust me.... SS is right on with this one.... there was a reason we were laughing and taking the picture in the first place! this is someone who had no business wearing a thong....as a matter of fact she shouldn't have been out in public. She would have made bloomers look like dental floss!:disgust:

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
trust me.... SS is right on with this one.... there was a reason we were laughing and taking the picture in the first place! this is someone who had no business wearing a thong....as a matter of fact she shouldn't have been out in public. She would have made bloomers look like dental floss!:disgust:
In this instance an explanation is not only appropriate, but appreciated. Thanks for not sharing.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
Mkay... poor dude, girlfriend probably broke up with him or something. People are ****ed up. If I saw someone sitting at a bar obviously devistated and someone whipped out their phone to snap a shot of him right in front of him (adding insult to injury)... I'd probably be having words with the piece of ****.

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
Mkay... poor dude, girlfriend probably broke up with him or something. People are ****ed up. If I saw someone sitting at a bar obviously devistated and someone whipped out their phone to snap a shot of him right in front of him (adding insult to injury)... I'd probably be having words with the piece of ****.
What are you, the sensitivity police?

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA

If you're honestly that devistated, why keep sitting at the bar. If I felt that bad, I'd probably leave. This dude wanted attention, he got attention. He was probably more satisfied with that than if no one took his picture, some people are just screwed up in the head like that.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh

he's EMO, crying is just what they do! and how would you have words with anyone while wearing girls pants?

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
If someone stuck a camera phone in my face while I was drunk, I'd snatch it away Flav style "...no you can't have it back, silly rabbit!" and chuck it in the closest shi++er. He is by appearances a pvssy-tending drama queen and if I were to see him thus at my local bar, I would pay him as much notice as I do the keno monitor in the far corner. No sense jamming a cammy in his mug like a tabloidist, but no sense indulging his need for pitious attention either.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
he's EMO, crying is just what they do! and how would you have words with anyone while wearing girls pants?
Why would I be wearing girl pants? How could I correctly execute a 360 roundhouse kick to the temple with those pants. I always wear my baggy karate pants when I go out.

Seriously though, I dont care that he's emo or not. I dont care why he's crying or what his taste in shoes and pants are. The point is if I saw some devistated kid like that and someone whipped out a camera laughing and snapping pictures of him right in front of him... oh man... I'd lose it. Cant say for sure why, I't just strike a ****ing nerve.

As for being sensitive... ask my wife, she'll telly you... I'm very insensitive.

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
Why would I be wearing girl pants? How could I correctly execute a 360 roundhouse kick to the temple with those pants. I always wear my baggy karate pants when I go out.

Seriously though, I dont care that he's emo or not. I dont care why he's crying or what his taste in shoes and pants are. The point is if I saw some devistated kid like that and someone whipped out a camera laughing and snapping pictures of him right in front of him... oh man... I'd lose it. Cant say for sure why, I't just strike a ****ing nerve.

As for being sensitive... ask my wife, she'll telly you... I'm very insensitive.
:ban:

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh

Oh... I thought you meant if you were that guy, and people were taking pics of you, you would jump up and "snatchit".... If you were just defending him, than OK but he's prolly just crying cause the bartender didn't know how to make a Grasshopper, Slow gin fiz, or a Mimosa!