Quantcast

Crystal Opening Next Wednesday

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
Got word from the director and the website confirms it that Crystal will be opening up on Wednesday the 15TH. I am sure it will be limited access but get your ski's and boards waxed up.

Anybody want to buy 3 really sweet bikes?:spam:

Netguy

Monkey
Nov 8, 2004
Whistler
Whistler is getting absolutely puked on right now.

The mountain is supposed to get about 5 feet of snow, over the next 3 days.

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
What kinda bike are we talking about here? :brows:

How about a Cannondale Chase fully pimped with a Fox Talas RC2, Saint cranks and brakes, Mavic 823 tubeless with fresh Miche's all in like new shape. I could go on,,,,,,,,, And did I mention it is one of only two with the Cannondale Mountain Bike Team paint scheme?

One sick DJ/slalom bike!

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
You still got that open ticket for those poles?? :) An elephant never forgets.....

Jsut when im off to china it has to go and start snowing... Although when i get back i just might have some weekdays open.... :) x 10

GrapeApe79

Monkey
Sep 22, 2005
Issaquah, WA
Got word from the director and the website confirms it that Crystal will be opening up on Wednesday the 15TH. I am sure it will be limited access but get your ski's and boards waxed up.
SO excited!!! I love riding, but skiing is almost as fun! I wonder when Snoqulamie will open???

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
You still got that open ticket for those poles?? :) An elephant never forgets.....

Jsut when im off to china it has to go and start snowing... Although when i get back i just might have some weekdays open.... :) x 10

I gots you. Lets try and work out a date once things get rollin'.