Quantcast

CT MS Bike Tour this Sunday!

This has been mentioned in passing in other threads but I thought it was worth repeating.

This Sunday on June 4, some of your favorite monkeys (and their friends and family) will be riding to help raise money to find a cure for multiple sclerosis.

IAB and I ride for his sister and brother in law who are both fighting this horrible disease.

If you'd like to support us, you may make a contribution at https://www.nationalmssociety.org//CTN/personal/my_team.asp?pa=50194311&pd=CTN0EODB20060604GRI

OR, if you'd like to join us, it's not too late to sign up and you can do so following the same link above.

Thanks to everyone who has supported us in the past and continues to do so today!

MBC

reflux

Turbo Monkey
Mar 18, 2002
G14 Classified
Thanks for your support you guys! I'd love to help out on the East Coast, but I'm currently saving and raising money to become a top fundraiser (~ 2k) for the So Cal MS Ride in the Fall. Good luck and have fun!

mud'n'sweat

Falcon
Feb 12, 2006
MMcG said:
The minimum is $125.00 crap - people at the office have been less than responsive this year. ugh.
No joke, I've been trying for weeks and have only raised $10 :rolleyes:

bella

Monkey
Jul 30, 2004
portland or
ya im not a huge fan of fundraising. i just hit up my ex though and he must feel really bad or something bc he donated me money.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
bella said:
ya ill probably be footing the bill
anyways i guess ill see you guys sun! :)
Excellent! Are you coming by yourself? You're welcome to ride with us (it'll be a slow pace). We're doing the 50 miler. Look for the ridemonkey jerseys!

bella

Monkey
Jul 30, 2004
portland or
ya im coming down bymyself. ill def look for you. 50 miles sounds at a slower pace sounds good to me :)
ill be in a blue jersey w. a small blue bianchi

bella

Monkey
Jul 30, 2004
portland or
so i attempted to go but apparently i suck at reading directions and maps at 6am... i hope the ride was a good time!