H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
She is charming as fvck.

Not THAT charming though.

sperkins

Monkey
Feb 26, 2008
OMG! $30k. what is the world coming to. pretty soon it will cost more to see a celebrity than get a complete college education.

giantrider89

Monkey
Oct 16, 2006
P-town, MN
For $30k it better include both a proverbial and an ACTUAL motorboat :dead:

for 30 mother god damned effing grand, there better be a lot of things included for this bidder!!!!!!!

ms.johansen better be ready to do some unspeakable things to said bidder.....

and i guarantee the bidders dont give two craps about the fact that its a charity auction......

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
I doubt that the winner gets the privilege of breathing the same air as Ms. Johannsen for more than 1-2 minutes tops.

?????

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
San Francisco
"Q: How long will the meet and greet last?
A: There is no set amount of time but it is estimated to be a brief visit due to Scarlett’s schedule that evening."

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
On a somewhat related note...
I have become addicted to Celebrity Rehab...there is something great about seeing self absorbed indulgent a$$wipe minor celebrities fall on their a$$es.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
For 30 grand it would be worth it to bury my face in her dirty pillows until they call SWAT in for my extraction.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
couldn't have said it better myself:

Who the hell would pay $20,000 to go to a fvcking movie and say hi to some actress? Don't these bidders have any dignity? Anybody who's older than 14 and bidding in this auction needs a kick in the teeth and a lesson in why obsequious celebrity bootlicking is a pathetic trait. Of course, based on the bids, these people are not 14 year olds.

What do they think - she's gonna fall in love with them? Screw 'em? I understand that this is to raise money for a charity, but seriously, if you want to donate $20,000 there are other ways of doing it that won't make you look like a tool. Fvcking servile drones.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
I should hope that the clown that wins this auction is motivated by donating big $$ to a charity, and not the silly outside hope that 5 minutes or less with a starlet (Whose best attribute is a really nice rack...) is going to change his sad existence.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
A $10 door charge and a handfull of singles will get you the same level of conversation and and even better boob exposure.

r464

Turbo Monkey
Oct 17, 2006
Earth
It is already a higher bid than I would have believed, so I am sure that the final value some fool places on that will be a complete atrocity.

At least it is getting to a charity, though I agree that there are much better ways to go about it.