Quantcast

Cumb Dunt of the year award goes to: ..............

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Yeah... So much for having a real job. Ever. Again. Would you like fries with that?

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Yeah... So much for having a real job. Ever. Again. Would you like fries with that?
Stuff like this amazes me. This is the first thing that will come up now any time somebody Googles her name. She will have to answer for that and it will follow her for as long as web searches continue to exist.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
She should be charged with attempted murder or at least assault with a deadly weapon. But that's unlikely to happen to her or anyone else who runs down a cyclist because most of those in law enforcement or the court system do not view cyclists as having the same rights as others.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
I say her punishment should be to have to driven cross country by PSP and then have to go on a date with mandown (just hang out for a while)...then have to ride back across the US on a Greyhound with blackohio. After that, she can take a long chopper flight with MMike back across the pond.

GiantRider

Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Nor. Ca. Santa Cruz ,Mang
"he doesn't even pay road tax" and she knows this how? Stupid b1tch ,Im sure he has a car and pays road tax but rides his bike as well. And reading the rest of that article about the kid who escaped from a minimum security jail and was on the run and bragging about it, ok fine, but then the article said there was a fansite and t shirts for the guy? WTF?! What is it about this kind of thing that makes people follow this stuff, cool factor?Whenever I read stuff like this I lose a little hope each day for humanity.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
Nah, sometimes it's dark, I wake up at 3am, and I just don't trust my aim.
Gotta pick your battles.
Sometimes I sit down in the morning before coffee. I always support Piss Choice.
As a man, it is my right to do what I want with my body.
I do like to stand tall and piss outside in front of militant lesbians though.
It makes them angrier.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Sometimes I sit down in the morning before coffee. I always support Piss Choice.
As a man, it is my right to do what I want with my body.
I do like to stand tall and piss outside in front of militant lesbians though.
It makes them angrier.

Dude don't get too uppity. There's this.

http://www.go-girl.com/

You might end up with a wet shoe not of your own doing.
My domestic partner owns one and I've seen it in action. She can write her name in snow faster than I can.