Quantcast

Cunningham Park 11/09/2008

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
The pump Track is amazing, i'm not THAT excited about the DJ's, but i bet once i get the hang of pumping trannies i'll be aiight on the DJ's.....

Great Spot....

There is EVERYTHING for everybody @ Cunningham... Some Freeride, Pump Track, DJ's, XC, Log Rides....

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
The pump Track is amazing, i'm not THAT excited about the DJ's, but i bet once i get the hang of pumping trannies i'll be aiight on the DJ's.....

Great Spot....

There is EVERYTHING for everybody @ Cunningham... Some Freeride, Pump Track, DJ's, XC, Log Rides....
Nice pics. Nothing like a good northeast day with the leaves' color changed and crisp weather. I've heard really good things about Cunningham - stoked to see a place like that doing well.

Just curious, why weren't you excited about the DJ's? From the pics I've seen they look pretty good.

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
Nice pics. Nothing like a good northeast day with the leaves' color changed and crisp weather. I've heard really good things about Cunningham - stoked to see a place like that doing well.

Just curious, why weren't you excited about the DJ's? From the pics I've seen they look pretty good.
Just personal Preference... not that excited about them because i SUCK....

But as soon as i get the hang of 'em and start clearing them, i think i'll enjoy them as much as i enjoy DH'ing.....

Cunningham is Awesome... if you guys can make it you should go...

Stoked

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2004
LI, NY
nice! love that park, fun for hours.

another new dj spot soon at cunningham. stay tuned for details haha.

Dirty Maestro

Monkey
Jul 11, 2008
Looking Good Fellas =)

Glad you guys had fun. We try to make a lil something for everyone. Soon we'll be starting a whole new spot on the west side of the park. We'll have plenty of hillside to play with. I'll keep everyone posted...

:)

Dirty Maestro

Monkey
Jul 11, 2008
Yea, along the paved path there's a huge depression. We're looking to zig zag down the hill with jumps, berms and rollers. To the side in the brush, we're looking to make a tech line with rock gardens, logs, logrides, and drops.

Both lines will lead back up the otherside of the depression and on that plateau we're gonna have a jump line the splits. One line will go back toward the beginning, down the hill you just climbed up. We'll have some drops and jumps leading you back.....the other line that spilts off will go down another small hill that will have 3 drops side by side. Like the other "skills" area on the east side.

We'll be starting this soon. Probably next month...Please don't try to make anything yourself. Thanks =)

Jim