Quantcast

Cunningham, Queens NYC

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
It was in 1000% great shape! was messing around with the camera's settings, was shooting in "Vivid" mode.... i think they came out okay:

Chun

Ken

Chun

Tufino

Tufino

Ken

Chun

Climbed on a Tree for Birds Eye View

Tufino!

Conditions were awesome! Was surprised how empty it was just a few cats riding (that's a good thing)

Nothing Special about these pics, just a bunch of cool guys having fun!

quickneonrt

Turbo Monkey
Apr 8, 2003
Staten Island NY
hey dave what's up! I will be back this year with a vengence at Diablo have a season to make up for and a bunch of extra pounds to shed. Danny from SI. How often do you hit up Cuningham? How is it out there? the si trails are boring and no pump track or dj's.

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
hey dave what's up! I will be back this year with a vengence at Diablo have a season to make up for and a bunch of extra pounds to shed. Danny from SI. How often do you hit up Cuningham? How is it out there? the si trails are boring and no pump track or dj's.
Oh SNap, Danny, how the hell are you, man you have been missed at diablo last season... i was askig about you the last day of the season, man!

Hope all is well!

I go to Cunningham maybe twice a month, but since the DH season is coming up, i been spending tie with the family.... lol

quickneonrt

Turbo Monkey
Apr 8, 2003
Staten Island NY
Things are getting together so I will be hitting Diablo up hard prob mostly sundays though because of work but i am goin to try for some saturdays, hopefully everything will be straightened out by the end of summer and I can go back to going whenever I want. Going to do a road trip up to Killington and the Kingdom trails. Then hopefully a mix of xc and road training during the week. I am finally psyched to ride again, last year a lot of bs going on between injuries and a crappy stiuation at work. I missed everyone last season. I want to hit up Cuniningham my buddies like it better than Highbridge but I haven't hit either. I built a sweet ss dj/urban bike i need to put to some good use. Hopefully I will catch you soon. Hope you and the family are well also

quickneonrt

Turbo Monkey
Apr 8, 2003
Staten Island NY
My DJ, Street, Everything bike is a 2009 DO*BER*MANN Molosse...
very nice what gearing you like on that? I am trying to see what combo i like best. I have an Identiti Dr Jekyll RS Pike x-firm spring diety cranks geared at 28-13

I really like those Dobermans. get it local or mail away I was thinking of a pinscher. I have a MOB with geared rear frame I need to sell. its like new 6 days at Ray's is all it has seen