Quantcast

Cunningham Shred Session 12/12/2010

Axis

Monkey
Jun 9, 2004
Looks good. Pretty sure I was talking to some of the locals this weekend at RaysMTB. The next time I am out that way I will have to bring my bike.

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Pics look great. Real nice you guys were able to sesson on a mid Dec day. That's Jimmy D on the blue bike/yellow hoops with the stylee table right?

Axis - I'm sure you meet some LI heads out in OH. Heard there was a group going out. Did you happen to run into Charlie from our trails? If you come out east definitley bring your bike - we've got stuff to ride that's not too far from Cunningham/NYC - you'd have plenty to ride but won't be kicking until spring. Don't want to side track the thread too much but how is Ray's this year? I certainly want to get a trip out there soon.

Axis

Monkey
Jun 9, 2004
Axis - I'm sure you meet some LI heads out in OH. Heard there was a group going out. Did you happen to run into Charlie from our trails? If you come out east definitley bring your bike - we've got stuff to ride that's not too far from Cunningham/NYC - you'd have plenty to ride but won't be kicking until spring. Don't want to side track the thread too much but how is Ray's this year? I certainly want to get a trip out there soon.
Charlie rides a S&M with a tuff II mag in the front right? I recognized stoked but I didn't get a chance to talk to him... hard to miss the fall guy. I saw those guys Friday and Saturday.

Thanks for the offer I will take you up on it.

Ray's is good... if you haven't ridden the rhythm room you will love it. Bt in the main park there is a mini out and back pump/jump line.. 7 jumps that have a couple options and is a lot of fun. The expert jumps are exactly the same. The XC loop has three new box jumps.. one is over some rocks... Quite a bit has changed from last year but if it has been a couple years since you have been there a lot has changed.

I was talking with Joe Saturday about Milwaukee and there is something like 12 box jumps on the medium line. Sounds perfect to me. let me know when you get out this way I am looking forward to seeing the new frames.

Last edited:

Dirty Maestro

Monkey
Jul 11, 2008
Nice pics Dave =)
I wanted to get a shot of Kev and his dog. They were ripping throw the trails together!

I was wondering where Stoked was this weekend, forgot they were going on a trip. He came to help last weekend. Shaped up the lip below.

I still haven't been to Rays which is a crime. I always wanted to build a place like that.

For more pics of the repair work and riding...
http://www.climbonline.org/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1292170332/0#0

Thanks to all that helped more dirt, rocks, and logs to repair the damage! The trails are even better now =)

Stoked

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2004
LI, NY
Charlie rides a S&M with a tuff II mag in the front right? I recognized stoked but I didn't get a chance to talk to him... hard to miss the fall guy. I saw those guys Friday and Saturday.

Thanks for the offer I will take you up on it.

Ray's is good... if you haven't ridden the rhythm room you will love it. Bt in the main park there is a mini out and back pump/jump line.. 7 jumps that have a couple options and is a lot of fun. The expert jumps are exactly the same. The XC loop has three new box jumps.. one is over some rocks... Quite a bit has changed from last year but if it has been a couple years since you have been there a lot has changed.

I was talking with Joe Saturday about Milwaukee and there is something like 12 box jumps on the medium line. Sounds perfect to me. let me know when you get out this way I am looking forward to seeing the new frames.
what up dude. that was sean on the s&m w/ a front mag. charlie had the other fallguy. rays was amazing again. we're thinking of coming back in march and maybe hitting another park.

on saturday we got to see jeremy ball (i think), deluxe bmx rider, absolutely destroy the expert line in the rhythm room. 3 tabes to turndowns!

Axis

Monkey
Jun 9, 2004
what up dude. that was sean on the s&m w/ a front mag. charlie had the other fallguy. rays was amazing again. we're thinking of coming back in march and maybe hitting another park.

on saturday we got to see jeremy ball (i think), deluxe bmx rider, absolutely destroy the expert line in the rhythm room. 3 tabes to turndowns!
Glad you guys had a good time... I was the guy on a green model c friday and a black fly with FBM bars on Saturday.

Did you check out Chenga?

Sorry to derail the thread... great trails you guys have built... everything looks within my skill too so I will definetly check it out the next time I am in NYC.