Quantcast

Custom title protest...

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
I say they are all earned and such, but they should be realistic. Most often times they are even true, but saying anyone is dumber than n8 is just wrong. It's not possible, me thinks. Dirt McGirk is certainly dumb, but let's be realistic.

I'm trying not to fight the man these days, but this is just plain wrong. I can even concede "dumb as n8", but can't get behind "dumber than n8". :clue:

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Like I said in the other post, I like my title.

Proves I am doing something either genius or dumb as hell. History will judge me.

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
SK6 will defend me. He knows I am just your run of the mill dumbass (who is dumber then N8) with money and nothing better to do then inventing ways to hurt myself.

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Besides, the title of "Cock locker," "meat gazer" or "Wangdangalang" seems inappropriate.

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Are we going towards the inevitable "that's like coming first at the special olympics" theory?

ArmySlowRdr

Chimp
Jul 5, 2001
Killeen, TX
the signage above someone we know's head in this photo said "big ass" or some such.

:biggrin: but too funny.

back to the top tier forumz now---l8r!

I say they are all earned and such, but they should be realistic. Most often times they are even true, but saying anyone is dumber than n8 is just wrong. It's not possible, me thinks. Dirt McGirk is certainly dumb, but let's be realistic.

I'm trying not to fight the man these days, but this is just plain wrong. I can even concede "dumb as n8", but can't get behind "dumber than n8". :clue:

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Hmm, custom titles....

As it has been written here before:

be careful what you wish for.....