Quantcast

custom title?

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
<------------ i want a custom title there, how do i do it? i tried the FAQ but they never help.

Broken_Spoke

Mr. Big Hot Pastrami
Feb 26, 2003
Bozeman, MT
The mods give out the custom titles. alot of times it will come from something you posted like mine came form when i was complaining about how Kansas sucks

Ummm... The general rule is that it's real dangerous to ask. If a mod chooses to respond, you will probably wind up with a title that you will not be pleased with. Otherwise, you will tend to get one sometime when you contribute something of note or make enough of an ass of yourself that someone gets mischevious.

Kabish?

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
haha, kabish, wtf does that mean? i see.... but i still want one. :evil: playing with fire.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Well if everyone who wanted one had one than it wouldnt be any big deal to get one and it'd be alot less special.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
haha, ball sucker. whad you do? we should have a thread where every one tells how they got their custom titles.

Andyman_1970

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2003
The Natural State
I wondered about the custom titles myself a few months ago, but I started to get the hint that if you asked for one you generally ended up with something that was not flattering.............so I have kept my mouth shut regarding this.............

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Andyman_1970 said:
I wondered about the custom titles myself a few months ago, but I started to get the hint that if you asked for one you generally ended up with something that was not flattering.............so I have kept my mouth shut regarding this.............
Going along the lines of custom titles that can be misconstrued - yours could be "Master Debater". ;)

-S.S.-

snowskilz

xblue attacked piggy won
May 15, 2004
rado
i wonder if we could vote ppl a title, and if the vote wins they get it???

Dead seamen master
and master debater are great.

Mine def should be Pennsyltucky.

And VV's should go back to Curb dropper

J

JRB

snowskilz said:

Dead seamen master

It took quite a substantial thread and lots of inappropriate comments to get Megan her title.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
loco-gringo said:
It took quite a substantial thread and lots of inappropriate comments to get Megan her title.

Not to mention she nailed Whistler in a mini skirt and fvck me boots. :thumb:

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
What's up with people always requesting custom titles?

Did you guys not get enough attention from your parents or do you secretly wish to become the assistant to the assistant ball fondler?

It's a curse from RM not a blessing.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
snowskilz said:

Dead seamen master

Todd, people don't really pick their own custom titles when they do get them. They get them by some flagrant post that they made or something that they are known for.

Like loco and his Ball Fondling. :p ;) jk
And of course Megan's is well deserved cuz she ripped whistler in a mini skirt and **** me boots, and that was pretty damn cool. :D

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
DVNT said:
It's a curse from RM not a blessing.
Given the general nature of the custom titles, I'd have to agree with that.

Some are just funny (I've always enjoyed golgi's), but generally they tend to be a permanent reminder of a single moment of stupidity on this board ;)

<--*happy with Turbo Monkey*

J

JRB

binary visions said:
Some are just funny (I've always enjoyed golgi's), but generally they tend to be a permanent reminder of a single moment of stupidity on this board ;)

<--*happy with Turbo Monkey*

I didn't say I fondled balls dammit. I made some whitty comment about BS and that was his insult. :mumble: bump was more funny to me. :think:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
loco-gringo said:
I didn't say I fondled balls dammit. I made some whitty comment about BS and that was his insult. :mumble: bump was more funny to me. :think:
Uh oh... He's a mod? He gave you the title? (I hope not cause I do P.O. him occasionally. All in good fun, mind you, but I did make a post or two that could have garnered a really bad custom title. Got lucky on that one)

I am shootin for Turbo Monkey. I like to blend in with the masses. Fly below the radar as it would be.

And yeah, you rock Whistler in F me boots and a mini skirt, you deserve a cool custom title!

J

JRB

Ciaran said:
Uh oh... He's a mod? He gave you the title? (I hope not cause I do P.O. him occasionally. All in good fun, mind you, but I did make a post or two that could have garnered a really bad custom title. Got lucky on that one)

I am shootin for Turbo Monkey. I like to blend in with the masses. Fly below the radar as it would be.

And yeah, you rock Whistler in F me boots and a mini skirt, you deserve a cool custom title!

Nope - BS is not a mod, but that does not keep you in the clear apparently.

s1ngletrack

Monkey
Aug 17, 2004
Denver
I was a "chimp" for a short while - still wondering what that meant. The scary part is that I actually wondered for a few minutes whether it was better to be a monkey or a chimp.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
johnbryanpeters said:
Ummm... The general rule is that it's real dangerous to ask. If a mod chooses to respond, you will probably wind up with a title that you will not be pleased with. Otherwise, you will tend to get one sometime when you contribute something of note or make enough of an ass of yourself that someone gets mischevious.

Kabish?

Do you mean 'capiche'?

Yeah, mack...take a look at the custom titles bestowed upon loco-gringo and burlysurley or burlyshirley, whatever he is this week...

J

JRB

UiUiUiUi said:
custom titles are overrated ;)
yet funny
but the best thing ever is the evolution of burlysurley to burleyshirley :D :thumb:

The best thing is he was dumb enough to say he didn't know surley was a company when he signed up. :stosh: