Quantcast

Customer feedback

Bacardi

Monkey
Aug 16, 2002
Santa Barbara, CA
What do you make of this customer:

>>> "Jane Doe" <email@company.com> 01/11/05 12:25 PM >>>
I do not like the new web sight - I can't find how to quickly get to the AllTimeBanking services and check my account balance. Jane Doe

bushwacker

Monkey
Aug 21, 2003
Norcal :/
What I see is a internet user who didn't grow up on it but learned from word of mouth.

She sees a website with her eyes, so after years of hearing the words "web site", but not seeing them written, she just thinks it's really "web sight".

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
Ug banking, isnt that a boring job? Are you a number cruncher? I have a cousing who is a loan officer and he doesnt seem to have lots of fun at his job.

edit: mimd you he makes lots of money and has a BMW> :dancing:

bushwacker

Monkey
Aug 21, 2003
Norcal :/
I wasn't trying to be all uppity. When I re-read my post it seems kind of snotty.

Anyway, I can't get that second link to open correctly in Firefox? Anyone else? It works in IE for me.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
Bacardi said:
I am the bank's web guy.

I guess it doesn't matter if she can or cannot spell....We'll take her money :D
give her a high credit spending limit with zero intrest* eh? Some people honestly are so stupid with credit cards.

* zero intrest if you pay on time. If you dont make your payments you are ours forever. We will take your house and new car. :D

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
So she couldn't find the big link in the middle of the page labled "All Time" that I spotten like a second? Sounds like a typical end luser to me. :) (Can you tell I have had a long day doing desktop support?) Web site looks good. :thumb:

berkshire_rider

Growler
Feb 5, 2003
The Blackstone Valley
Bacardi said:
What do you make of this customer:

>>> "Jane Doe" <email@company.com> 01/11/05 12:25 PM >>>
I do not like the new web sight - I can't find how to quickly get to the AllTimeBanking services and check my account balance. Jane Doe
Sounds like a typical unexperienced new to the internet person. ---> :confused:
Send her the link to the login page and tell her to add it to her IE favorites.