Quantcast

cut 'n' paste' for chaos cycling.

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
Andrew is a chump. he knows he doesn't know or rather SHE knows she doesn't and all of a sudden since learning of teamsmack and Sir Will and my admiration of said Sir WIll and Sir LAnce, there is now a cyclocross and mtn bike specific thread.

desperate are we Andrew? get lost. you foOl not anyone.

you wanna talk crap, than allow me to defend myself. sNOb- would but that's right, you can only wish you were him. you are a punk. your site is a punk. sorry bud, but you asked for it. I WILL NEVER ORDER YOUR KIT, EVER!

wanna talk phone harrasement and lock your thread so as the less than the weaker of the meek can assume the ever so less than colorado state of mine that i may have had something to do with it? you said you were were going to get the numbers checked and press charges so what happened, Andrew?

i'll tell you what happened, you are a punk.

HoOd, it is not 'on' between you and i any longer, it is already over.

you belong on Chaos Cycling with Bobdobb's weak azz.

BoBdobb, i thought you only liked to push buttons on teamsmack but here you are all over chaos talkin' crap and ANdrew all over it like a fly to sh!t,,, well, that makes perfect sense.
guess what, i will face you and hoOd together ON CAMERA, and you can not out run me in any vette, boy.

long live teEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeaaAAAAAAAAAaaaamSMAcK. :happydance:

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
one more thing, i asked for my money back cuz Andrew couldn't get with it and threatend to ban me and i said 'if it's gonna be like that than i want nothing to do with your site', and thought because that since she was a mod that she OUTRIGHT deserved the same respect i owe teamsmack...she never will and deleted my posts before the any you saw them.

right Andrew or you gonna cry?

you bore me, chump.

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
i do not take lightly to threats..not in any form of any form of any form of one bit.

and i was not any where near outta lione on chaos if it were to have been translated to teamsmackalogy.

phuckin' wanna be's, 'i tell ya what!' <dangole dangole boomhower dangole!>

saturday ladies, i will cat 3 this cat 5...easy.

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
one more gossip girl for you teamsmackers, BD said TO ME PERSONALLY AT HIS HOUSE that he was gonna kick stoNys azz if he didn't shut his mouth.

Steve, you are more than welcome to practice on me. i'm done talkin', i'm ready...say when.

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
one more thing before i go and watch my Sir Lance Big Six again, i am sorry for pushing the envelope on this site as i am but knw that this is only a glitch in time and is not me permanently and if you monkeys so choOse to let me be a part of this site, i thank you now.

and back to the teamsmackers, i dunno why BD woulda told me that as if i wanted to know or knew anything about anything about what the phuck he was talking about , it just came blurting out of his da mouth for no apparent reason.

BD, if i am lying, say i am, right here and right now.

you once toOk defense, turned it into your offense and said you would go five five minute bare knuckle rounds with me in the octogan...well, now yours chance but it will be street. i will be ready directly after i win this bike.

you will know me once and for all, chump.

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
and another thing i didn't appreciate about Andrew, he told me that my check had been put in the mail and i waited until the sixth day after he told me that to attempt to get ahold of him and ask and guess what?... the next day it was in the usps and was trackable -received the 2nd of december at 11:48 a.m. in Colorado and the next day i was banned.

Andrew, you straight up lied and i had to pawn a very expensive toOl to get by because you lied to me...i will never trust you again.... and you owe me interest but not the feeble kind of interest in which i wish to gawd you would retract that you give me on your so called cycling site because of Bobdobb.

Steve, now it's your turn to prove if you are a man or a mouse, cut 'n' paste this thread on chaos cycling.

sorry ridemonkeys, you will not hear from me until after my pre ride for the race day ride is over and i come squealing like a girl on here about it.

again, just dirty laundry that will not continue for much longer.

Last edited:

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
sorry ridemonkeys, you will not hear from me until after my pre ride for the race day ride is over and i come squealing like a girl on here about it.
Yeah, don't bother, you are no longer welcome here. Take your personal business elsewhere. You could probably become a mod or a site admin on pinkbike, you fit the mold perfectly.

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
Yeah, don't bother, you are no longer welcome here. Take your personal business elsewhere. You could probably become a mod or a site admin on pinkbike, you fit the mold perfectly.
i'm gonna let you have that one cuz i've acted like a complete shmuck so far, but that's all you get.