Quantcast

Cut off

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
My wife's Doc has said "No Lovin' for you" well at least until the 1st trimester is over. :banghead:

Sarah is stoked that she's going to be a big sister and my wife feels like she's gonna puke all day. Fun times at my house.

moff_quigley

Why don't you have a seat over there?
Jan 27, 2005
Poseurville
Why ??? they never told us that ? only after the birth
Her last pregnancy didn't go so well. She had an ectopic that they didn't catch until a month after the thing ruptured. She lost her right ovary and fallopian tube. It's been about 3 years since then. It took us about 3 years to get preggers with Sarah and another 2 for the bad pregnancy. We aren't baby making machines(not for lack of trying though). I think now they are being over cautious/careful, plus she's 38 so they want to make sure the 1st trimester goes off without a hitch since that's the time-frame for a miscarriage.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Hey Moff, it may say suck to get cut off, but better to err on the side of safety.

And 4xboy does have a good point about her jaw :busted:

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Congrats...I think! :disgust1: :biggrin:

Tis better to be cut off (which implies you were getting some) :twitch: The alternative sucks! (or doesn't suck which again sucks):imstupid:

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
congrats on the pregnancy :thumb:

i can't imagine being cut off during a pregnancy....i seriously think i was raped a time or two when the wife was pregnant with our first child. as a matter of fact...my wife was overdue with noah (1st child) and the doc told us to get freaky every 4 hours. i told my lieutenant what the doc said and i got to come in to work late, go home for lunch and get off early to comply with doctors orders :D man i miss the military sometimes ;)