Quantcast

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
I like how you always post pics of ride related things you think are lame. Albeit correct, why not post the tragedies of your knitted hats???
Put me back on ignore, you white-trash-facebook-sissy-boy. :rofl:

...& for the record I love cyclocross, never said it was lame & I like a good crash pic. :D

Go troll somewhere else.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Put me back on ignore, you white-trash-facebook-sissy-boy. :rofl:

...& for the record I love cyclocross, never said it was lame & I like a good crash pic. :D

Go troll somewhere else.
Don't take it personal he has been very upset since he got robbed at gun point in London :D

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
She just has one rig that is all.
Her ss mtb.
i have to say I am digging it. pink is not my color but what a well thought out choice of components. of course it looks like she doesn't have the skills to back it up. :D

but kudos to her for not just riding to the coffee shop & to american apparel. :thumb:

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
She just has one rig that is all.
Her ss mtb.
i have to say I am digging it. pink is not my color but what a well thought out choice of components. of course it looks like she doesn't have the skills to back it up. :D

but kudos to her for not just riding to the coffee shop & to american apparel. :thumb:
She may have the riding skills. It appears it's her running skills that failed.

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
Who gives a damn how it's put together? The person's out there giving it a go and the bike has pedals.
It's great that she's out there "giving it a go," but doesn't mean we can't have our fun with an amusing photo. I could not care less how the bike is put together; the goal of my comment was simply to poke fun.

I forgot how very facking serious the intarweb is around here.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
It's great that she's out there "giving it a go," but doesn't mean we can't have our fun with an amusing photo. I could not care less how the bike is put together; the goal of my comment was simply to poke fun.

I forgot how very facking serious the intarweb is around here.
Don't mind JBP. He's getting really ornery now that he's in his 90's. :D

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
Who gives a damn how it's put together? The person's out there giving it a go and the bike has pedals.
:stupid:

I was at that race and luckily I was able to unclip for the barriers. We have a wide mix of people that race up here, from CX bikes to unicycles.