Quantcast

CX road gap!

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
biggins said:
does it count as a bunny hop if you are clipped in?
check the video that hello kitty posted. the guy uses proper form even tho he's clipped in.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
I think they should start incorporating rail riding in cx too. You should have to jump up on a rail and slide down or else walk your bike across a chest high moat.

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
Heidi said:
I think they should start incorporating rail riding in cx too. You should have to jump up on a rail and slide down or else walk your bike across a chest high moat.
hehehe half the guys didnt wana show up becuase the weather turned out nice :blah:

Hello Kitty

Monkey
Nov 25, 2004
Houston
Toshi said:
check the video that hello kitty posted. the guy uses proper form even tho he's clipped in.
the guy in the photo hopping the Bike Barn barrier is Will Black past Texas State Mt.Bike Champion for many many many years and a Pro Racer on the old " Ibis " team the guy is a machine on the road and off.

most of the guys doing cross are mountain bike racers using it for training in the off season and quite a few of us mt.bike racers came from a BMX background and since we have no mountains to DH or DS down here in Texas to speak of we resort to XC racing for kicks.

i'm still dumbfounded by the folks that can't bunny hop unless they are clipped in i learnd the old school way on a set of KKT Lightnings pedals in 78 on a team mongoose over a milk crate.

note the goofy foot style :rolleyes:

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Hello Kitty said:
i'm still dumbfounded by the folks that can't bunny hop unless they are clipped in i learnd the old school way on a set of KKT Lightnings pedals in 78 on a team mongoose over a milk crate.
I suck at bunny hopping. :(

Ridemonkey

This is not an active account
Sep 18, 2002
Toronto, Canada
May we please have a discussion without idiotic and pointless posts in every thread? If you don't like CX, go to another forum. If I deleted your post, then you are who I'm talking about.