Quantcast

Cycling Tattoo Ideas?

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
I want the piece to be on my shoulder and go onto my left side of my chest. Kind of similar to my current piece, but I want it all to just be black ink and shading.

I'm having a hard time coming up with some ideas to start working with.

Do you guys have any ideas? If possible, please hold off on the unicorns and fat people tattoo photos.

Here is my other shoulder for reference. I want it to be on the shoulder like that, but also extend onto my chest.

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
Badge on your head-tube.
Do you really want to be labeled with a brand? What if you stop liking that company? I really liked Cannondale as a kid and I'm glad I don't have that anywhere on my body

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Do you really want to be labeled with a brand? What if you stop liking that company? I really liked Cannondale as a kid and I'm glad I don't have that anywhere on my body
:huh:
I just wanted to say head-tube.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz

I am doing this over my entire right thigh in January. Reminds me of biking, my wife, lingerie and booze, all of my favorite things.

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
I have read none of the responses here yet, so forgive me if this has been stated already.

But I was always under the impression that tattoos were a way to express yourself, should mean something to you, etc. So why are you asking a bunch of internet fucktards to design your tattoo for you? Sounds like you should go get tattooed in @TheMontashu 's bedroom, with his mushroom stamp.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I have read none of the responses here yet, so forgive me if this has been stated already.

But I was always under the impression that tattoos were a way to express yourself, should mean something to you, etc. So why are you asking a bunch of internet fucktards to design your tattoo for you? Sounds like you should go get tattooed in @TheMontashu 's bedroom, with his mushroom stamp.
getting angry at an 8 year old thread? priceless.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
How do you figure I am angry?
well, for starters you decided to provide an unsolicited opinion without having read any of the thread, then you proceeded to state that anyone looking for advice on tattoo design should go have gay sex with an ostracized site member. which is totally uncalled for, and borderline homophobic.

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
well, for starters you decided to provide an unsolicited opinion without having read any of the thread, then you proceeded to state that anyone looking for advice on tattoo design should go have gay sex with an ostracized site member. which is totally uncalled for, and borderline homophobic.
uhhhh, you're kinda reading way too far into my comment.

1st, no opinion is unsolicited on the internet, the dude asked for opinions. So I gave one.
2nd, I made absolutely zero mention of gay sex, I was referring back to themontashu's thread where he talked of getting tattooed in his bedroom, to which I had joked I expected a mushroom stamp tattoo.

But hey, if that's what you got out of my post....so be it.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Wait, we can't provide unsolicited advice without reading a thread? Well fuck.

If we can't be borderline homophobic can we still be misogynistic?

PIIHB!

Let's hear it for heterosexual anal rape!

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
uhhhh, you're kinda reading way too far into my comment.

1st, no opinion is unsolicited on the internet, the dude asked for opinions. So I gave one.
2nd, I made absolutely zero mention of gay sex, I was referring back to themontashu's thread where he talked of getting tattooed in his bedroom, to which I had joked I expected a mushroom stamp tattoo.

But hey, if that's what you got out of my post....so be it.
playing ignorant to try and deflect? Nice try. :stosh: Definitely not what you said. Look up the bolded phrase on urban dictionary.

Sounds like you should go get tattooed in @TheMontashu 's bedroom, with his mushroom stamp.

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
playing ignorant to try and deflect? Nice try. :stosh: Definitely not what you said. Look up the bolded phrase on urban dictionary.
Sorry I don't live on the urban dictionary, nor live my life by it. I'm not claiming any sort of ignorance.

You sure are a delicate little flower today.