Quantcast

Cycling Tattoo Ideas?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Far from, but I don't really give a single shit if that's your opinion of me.

Someone must have directly pissed in your mouth this morning and missed your cheerios, I can't recall the last time you've been so wound up.
you're a homophobic shit because you clearly have the mentality where you consider calling someone gay / fag / starting they should have gay sex to be an insult and demeaning.

and when called out on it, you claim ignorance of your own statements. i'd say your playing dumb, but it's pretty obvious that it's not an act.

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
you're a homophobic shit because you clearly have the mentality where you consider calling someone gay / fag / starting they should have gay sex to be an insult and demeaning.

and when called out on it, you claim ignorance of your own statements. i'd say your playing dumb, but it's pretty obvious that it's not an act.
wow, you really are an angry bird today.

I'm not playing anything, you've read WAAAAAAY to far into a comment on a message board that is 99.9% off color comments and jokes. I REALLY don't care if you are so upset you want to call me homophobic and dumb, I really don't.

You're pretty far off base, but I won't waste any energy trying to explain anything to you, because, well, I just don't care.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
wow, you really are an angry bird today.

You're pretty far off base, but I won't waste any energy trying to explain anything to you, because, well, I just don't care.
no, it's because you can't stand being called out, and you have no defense for your garbage.

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
no, it's because you can't stand being called out, and you have no defense for your garbage.
I'll repeat myself, I don't really care. I really don't. Call me out, you read WAAAAYYY too far into my comment.

You have some serious anger issues this afternoon, I suggest you take some time away from "calling people out" and referencing "urban dictionary" as your basis.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I'll repeat myself, I don't really care. I really don't. Call me out, you read WAAAAYYY too far into my comment.

You have some serious anger issues this afternoon, I suggest you take some time away from "calling people out" and referencing "urban dictionary" as your basis.
your ignorance is absolutely staggering.

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
your ignorance is absolutely staggering.
My ignorance, or my lack of care that you took offense to something that:

A) wasn't directed towards you.
B) was not intended at all how you received it.
C) clearly ruffled your sensitive little feathers far more than it ever should have

Move along dude, there's 42,000 other posts where you be the king of ridemonkey and can go and decide you don't like me, you're wasting far too much of your time on this one.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
My ignorance, or my lack of care that you took offense to something that:

A) wasn't directed towards you.
B) was not intended at all how you received it.
C) clearly ruffled your sensitive little feathers far more than it ever should have

Move along dude, there's 42,000 other posts where you be the king of ridemonkey and can go and decide you don't like me, you're wasting far too much of your time on this one.
and you still adamantly refuse to address the fact that you made a homophobic remark.

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
No, I don't refuss to admit anything of the sort, you want to put intent into something that isn't there

"go have gay sex" When my intent was, tattoo a penis on your shoulder.

This will be my last post arguing with you about your absolute nonsense. Though I bet I could get your post count up to 43k by the end of the day.....

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
No, I don't refute anything of the sort, you want to put intent into something that I says "go have gay sex" When my intent was, tattoo a penis on your shoulder.

This will be my last post arguing with you about your absolute nonsense. Though I bet I could get your post count up to 43k by the end of the day.....at least you'd have accomplished one thing in your life.
what you intended and what you actually said are not the same thing.

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
what you intended and what you actually said are not the same thing.
Sorry, I don't know your code. Next time I will refer to the urban dictionary so as not to ruffle your angry little feathers.

Let me guess, that's homophobic too because saying mushroom stamp is now referred to as gay sex and I am supposed to keep up on that, so mentioning "code" makes it seem as if my not understanding your vast urban dictionary or giving a flying fuck about it is a homophobic comment right?