Quantcast

cyclocross OWNED!!!

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
Heidi said:
Hehe - did you have fun? Any spills?

no falls and it was cool. i think i'm going to try to build up a cheap cyclocross bike. hello kitty did have a little oopise but recovered nicely and even bunny hopped that trap where i would not.

this guy below is Will Black, he's awesome!

Hello Kitty

Monkey
Nov 25, 2004
Houston
the trick was to bunny hop it and countinue on climbing the hill after 60 min. only two A class riders were still able to do each lap.

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
Wumpus said:
Will is a semi-pro mountain biker. I would imagine that most dismount that barrier.
*coughcough*
he's a former PRO and is only semi b/c he has a wife and kids i'm sure by now. mr black is a frickin stud, period.

Hello Kitty

Monkey
Nov 25, 2004
Houston
indieboy said:
*coughcough*
he's a former PRO and is only semi b/c he has a wife and kids i'm sure by now. mr black is a frickin stud, period.
yes he has a wife "mellie" who is also a Pro mtber and and also kicks mucho butt along with a baby daughter "Ellie" who is mommy and daddys #1 fan.

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
Hello Kitty said:
yes he has a wife "mellie" who is also a Pro mtber and and also kicks mucho butt along with a baby daughter "Ellie" who is mommy and daddys #1 fan.
i know :)
ive been around the block for a LONG time
i can remember when will would drive to GA for the ambc races back when he raced for IBIS......