Quantcast

Cyclocross Rules Man!!

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
i'm going to do my 2nd ever cyclocross race this weekend. it's really just for fun because i'm in really bad shape BUT 4 years ago this was my first race and i bonked out after 2, count them 2, laps. This year i hope to do 3 before i have to quit :)

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
Hello Kitty said:
i will be sure to bring my camera so we can share in your misery...you doing the saturday race and the sunday race?
not sure about sunday, i might be sleeping one off from my victory celebration of kicking your butt and chic that punked you last year, i've got your back buddy :)

Thanks Heidi!

indieboy

Want fries with that?
Jan 4, 2002
atlanta
The Toninator said:
OUI i practiced mounts and dismounts last, CX is hard mang.
i know fool!
i'll be in portland for nationals. i'm just going to be doing the collegiate race so if you get bored keep an eye out for where i'm at in the results. i'm thinking top 15.....*shruggs* we shall see what happens

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
indieboy said:
i know fool!
i'll be in portland for nationals. i'm just going to be doing the collegiate race so if you get bored keep an eye out for where i'm at in the results. i'm thinking top 15.....*shruggs* we shall see what happens
sweet. i talked to WB and he'll be there too. say hi for me.
t

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
The Toninator said:
i just heard tbobby will be there. 'get in the draft bitch'
That's a crazy pic... not cuz of the tall guy but the elevation of that place where they are riding. Were they carrying oxygen in their camelbaks? :p