Quantcast

Cyclocross!!

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
Alright, this forum has been dead and I haven't been helping the situation. Tis the season again to get out, go hard as hell for an hour, and wreck a lot. Who all is racing cross this year? Any big plans? Anyone coming out to Oregon? I could probably put you up for a few days. We started racing on September 1st and I've been racing the A and SS races both days every weekend. It's been great fun and I'm looking forward to circus that is the Cross Crusade.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
The Halloween Crusade race here in Bend was even better in real life than that video shows! I can't race, but I was out there cheering, I'm even in the video at the top of the stairs. Good times.:thumb:

May 30, 2011
Louisville, KY
Georgia is by far the most grounded and friendliest professional athlete of any kind you will ever meet. It's so cool that she comes out for the first races of the day at 8 am to cheer on the juniors even though she is not racing until late that afternoon.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Georgia is by far the most grounded and friendliest professional athlete of any kind you will ever meet. It's so cool that she comes out for the first races of the day at 8 am to cheer on the juniors even though she is not racing until late that afternoon.
If you ever get the opportunity to ride with her, you will have a BLAST! She's a ton of fun!