Quantcast

Da Peach = Da MAN!

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
Da Peach was kind enough to show me around during my first day at Whistler today. What a good guy - and a good rider. I got the Mmike tour.

I wish I had a picture of that roll in on Original Sin that he fired up. It was impressive. :thumb:

Thanks again Peach!

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Monkeys are pretty cool people...err, Monkeys.

Can I take this spot to give props to DirtyMike for hooking us up with some 7 speed ders. for my buddies rebuild...he rode it today and said it was better then new...

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Baha, no probs Kenan. Glad I could show you around. Whistler can be pretty intimidating if you don't know where the hell you're going. Too much time map reading instead of riding. Now go shred some gnar. I'm sure you'll throw that shale line down by Tuesday morning.

Thanks for the shirt! Jason was jealous.

sneakysnake

Monkey
Apr 2, 2006
NC
Da Peach should have showed him around for half of the day, and then handed him a letter that said, "I am quitting you."
Then, turned around and walked off.

Promptly followed by taking a dump on the sidewalk in front of his hotel...of course.

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
...aaaannnnnddddd 2 years later Da Peach, big-ted and I are the 3 best friends that anyone could ever have!

Seriously though - I'd like to give a 2nd shout out to Da Peach and big-ted for showing me how to properly ride Whistler on Saturday. We even saw Aaron Gwin in the lift line and Da Peach got all giddy like a teenage girl at a Justin Bieber concert. :D

Once again, no pictures because that takes time away from riding.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
...aaaannnnnddddd 2 years later Da Peach, big-ted and I are the 3 best friends that anyone could ever have!

Seriously though - I'd like to give a 2nd shout out to Da Peach and big-ted for showing me how to properly ride Whistler on Saturday. We even saw Rock Jesus in the lift line and Da Peach got all giddy like a teenage girl at a Justin Bieber concert. :D

Once again, no pictures because that takes time away from riding.
Did you learn nothing?!

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
I would hve pooped in it first...like homeless a guy.
When I lived in north Oakland I came out of my apartment one morning and glanced to the right, just in front of the liquor store on the corner.

I watched as a homeless woman dropped her skirt and sat down on a plastic milk crate against the wall and proceeded to defecate.

Through the milk crate.

She then stood up, pulled up her skirt and walked away.