da truf SA girl thread!

Lefty

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Megan calls me a babe.
ALEXIS_DH said:
dang!, 320 views in 13 overnight hours!
and only 1 post? hmmmm.....
Yeah since the hot girls thread has been deleted, they are afraid for the Ridemonkey police and there sponsors, to post anything here. They are afraid it would get out of hand.

So they come sneeking in and post nothing :oink: :rolleyes:

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Dang, that 9.jpg file name chick is tight as a saran wrap.. Se can go through immigration and customs at any port in the world without problems.. Jesusita oh lord.

Anyways, this is way better than most other pics that have been posted like the biggin-low quality junk from the pages of Hustler or Fredericks of Hollywood. I think those kinds of pics that were posted lowered the scale to Anna Nicole Smith's level.
So it'd be cool if there is (and there was once until the rump and thong pics of the pre-pubescents were giddily posted instead of their own) a Women of Ridemonkey on SA Thread... I dunno, get Megan Black's picture or someone in Ridemonkey.

my donation
my own dh boy magnet, Shyrump on the wrong side of the tracks

Look at the horizon...

I think I have her permission. :)

Hey Lefty, ugly avatar yo!

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
Orven said:
Dang, that 9.jpg file name chick is tight as a saran wrap.. Se can go through immigration and customs at any port in the world without problems.. Jesusita oh lord.

thats francesca. another pic from her.

Attachments

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
Toshi said:
why did you ever leave south america? :D

i asked myself that every single day, every single hour i was in alabama. but my freakin mom pushed me to go to college in the US.

i wish i`d gone to college in peru, i`d have met a whole lot more girls than i do....

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
Thank you kindly for the photos.

After my time spent in Australia with a bunch of girls from all over the world I'm convinced I need to go to South America(hot girls and big mountains.....what isn't to like?). SA and Sweden :drool:, too many good looking girls. Oh man....so many good memories from Australia.....

The Ito

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
biggins said:
can i have her? i can paypal you money for shipping.

the one conveniently circled in red.

that`d be 19.99 plus 9.95 shipping and handling...

anyways, i kinda run out of hot friends, so this is AlexisDH and girl. and another pic from a friend....
she is transferring to U. of California San Diego next fall....

Attachments

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
biggins said:
is the one that i circled your girl?

i wish... she is just a friend called francesca.

mine is the one am making out in the black and white pic. the same as the one in the last post with winter clothes and the boxer dog...

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
francesca huh? she is the hottest ever. how old is she?is she coming to the US?

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
biggins said:
francesca huh? she is the hottest ever. how old is she?is she coming to the US?
she`s 19. i dont think she might go to the states for college. she is dating a guy in the naval academy here.
she goes to University Of Lima. i wish i`d gone there, that school is full or hotties, unlike enginerding at alabama. what a coq-fest!.

only the brunette in the white top from my last post is going to the US. Elizabeth, to UCSD.

Lefty

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Megan calls me a babe.
ALEXIS_DH said:
that`d be 19.99 plus 9.95 shipping and handling...

anyways, i kinda run out of hot friends, so this is AlexisDH and girl. and another pic from a friend....
she is transferring to U. of California San Diego next fall....
You are cheap, or those flighttickets are getting cheaper every minute. :o:

I assume it's a last minute booking.. i'll take two. :love: :thumb:

tomacdaddy

Monkey
Feb 2, 2005
Minturn, CO
He renunciado del trabajo en los Estados Unidos. Enviame la direccion donde puedo encontrar esas mujeres y la tienda de bici que vende neumaticos grandes!