Quantcast

Daaaannnnggg! ?uestlove spinnin 2night in San Jo

spoke80

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2001
Snap! That will be an awesome show. I saw the roots live in a small venue and nothing I have seen since can compare!

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
clancy98 said:

It was AWESOME! Dudes a very talented guy.

The funny thing is...the club is like a three level club, but there is different stuff going on on all three levels...so the street level part of the place is a restaurant, but turns into a club late night...we went down there after ?uestlove was done and there was a dance off going on! HAHAHAHA! I was like wtf? This is like the real You Got Served! It was kinda cool some of the stuff they were doing, but I was like damn...this is hysterical...they'd all take a turn and go bust their move then the next guy would hop in...trip!

clancy98

Monkey
Dec 6, 2004
sounds like a good time. There was a ruckus entertainment house show in the cbus a month ago with mostly local talent and some old dude thats pretty popular around here. There is like a group of breakdancing guys that show up at those and do little back and forth's. Seriously impressive, like spinning on your head good. I love it!

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
clancy98 said:
sounds like a good time. There was a ruckus entertainment house show in the cbus a month ago with mostly local talent and some old dude thats pretty popular around here. There is like a group of breakdancing guys that show up at those and do little back and forth's. Seriously impressive, like spinning on your head good. I love it!
Yeah it was definitely cool but funny at the same time...I would love to be able to bust a move like that!