Quantcast

Daddy's Back...

Animal Mother

Monkey
Nov 26, 2003
Northern VA
literally! I'm a daddy now! For those of you who haven't heard, I had a beautiful little boy. His name is Ethan Spade. You better remember that cause you're gonna want to know him when he's wrecking shop at the World Cup one day :sneaky:

Can't wait to shake this cabin fever off and get back out to ride with every one!!

See you soon-
b

DßR

They saw my bloomers
Feb 17, 2004
the DC
damn right you better ride, haven't seen you in months!

Congrats, bro. Hope you're sleeping okay these days....

Animal Mother

Monkey
Nov 26, 2003
Northern VA
DßR said:
damn right you better ride, haven't seen you in months!

Congrats, bro. Hope you're sleeping okay these days....

Sleep?!?!!? what the hell is that? I didn't know I could function on three hours of sleep a night. Feels like I've been on 4 week bender. :nopity: ok, I'll stop whining now.

whale

Monkey
Apr 23, 2004
Silver Spring, MD
Animal Mother said:
Sleep?!?!!? what the hell is that? I didn't know I could function on three hours of sleep a night. Feels like I've been on 4 week bender. :nopity: ok, I'll stop whining now.
you know what they say... sleep is for the weak! or is it week? :nuts:

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
BEN!!!

What up man? Congrats!

Seems like everyone is coming out of the woodwork. Did you and Mark just come out of hibernation or somthing?

Tell your girl I say hey, and congrats to her!

sguhrofst8

Monkey
Nov 4, 2003
Columbia, MD
yeah man. congrats! glad to hear things are good. Hope you, mom and baby are doing well. Sure glad you had a kid first, he'll need the headstart to keep up with mine in a few years. ;) my bike is in the prcess of being fixed from all the crap i did to it last year. just found out i blew out my rear shock too. oh well, luckily its under warranty.
--z--

E.C.

Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
South Central Pa.
Hey Gaylord Focker is back, ha ha, I've been waiting to use that on ya Ben, seems like I saw it somewhere else, like maybe Marc's I'm back thread. yeah I know, I'm easily amused .

CONGRATS to Ben and Corey and of course their better halves as well.

See ya'll on a mountain soon
E.C.