Quantcast

Dakine bike bag

jaboff

Chimp
May 27, 2005
australia
Hi guys.
Can anyone recommend a bike shop which sells dakine gear.
Preferably one that has a website.
I am trying to get hold of a dakine bike transport bag.

jaboff

Chimp
May 27, 2005
australia
I did that but there didn't seem to be any bike stores on there.I've contacted a few of the stores on the store locator but they won't order that particular bag in.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
jaboff said:
I did that but there didn't seem to be any bike stores on there.I've contacted a few of the stores on the store locator but they won't order that particular bag in.

They're a reseller and they won't order ya a product? Is this a bizarre Aussie marketing technique? Hell, my LBS has gone out of it's way to get stuff for me. Maybe try that route.

jaboff

Chimp
May 27, 2005
australia
stinkyboy said:
They're a reseller and they won't order ya a product? Is this a bizarre Aussie marketing technique? Hell, my LBS has gone out of it's way to get stuff for me. Maybe try that route.
I have been in touch with both dakine in the states and the aussie importer of dakine but neither of them wanted to help me out.
You may be right.Maybe my LBS would have more pull than me.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
jaboff said:
I have been in touch with both dakine in the states and the aussie importer of dakine but neither of them wanted to help me out.
You may be right.Maybe my LBS would have more pull than me.
I wouldn't try too hard to buy from a company that won't step up to their customer.