Quantcast

DAM Beavers!

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Went for a ride with Douglas on Sunday at the DAR state forest in western Mass. Good times, Good times. We put in 13.5 miles or something like that at DAR and then headed to Dalton and put in a 3.5 mile loop on the trails that make up the 24 Hours of Dalton course.

Lots of climbing yesterday and lots of fun.

We came across this cool beaver dam while riding at DAR and I took some photos. Amazing what those critters can do!

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
There was a long climb up to this observation deck "the hero's loop" and it was well worth it. It was a gorgeous day yesterday and the view from the tower was killer!

Here's a pic of our ugly mugs that a hiker took for us.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
This was a NEMBA Harpoon Adventure Series ride and the trails were super well marked.......also NEMBA has built some really top notch super solid bridges throughout the DAR trails - really top stuff - best bridges I've ever seen on trails in New England.

Good Times! Thanks for meeting me at DAR douglas.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Originally posted by MMcG
This was a NEMBA Harpoon Adventure Series ride and the trails were super well marked.......also NEMBA has built some really top notch super solid bridges throughout the DAR trails - really top stuff - best bridges I've ever seen on trails in New England.

Good Times! Thanks for meeting me at DAR douglas.
ugly mugs, speak for your self holmes !! lol

yeah, it was a good ride & fun day!!