Quantcast

Dam Bill

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
you are such a phuckin' dramamamamamama queen. you should know the routine by now.

my plan to take over the world is working perfectly!!!

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
one more thing Bill, i will be residing off of cypress rosehill @ 290 come about a month...specifically so as to be near this zube park which i only know is out in that side of town so as to ride teamsmack style with you boys, to give each and every one of you the same kind of hell ON A BIKE that i have been on teAmsmaCk for well over two years....and could you please pass that on to Diva.

thanks pAl! :bonk:?

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
seeing as how i must log in to,--i will now kill twenty monkeys and all teamsmackers with one stone--:clue:,....two story, four bedroom, 155,oo0 gallon pretty dam swimmable for excersize and about 8'-10' deep so one can jump into swimming pool with full wooden <thomspon water sealed i believe,,,new and old look but clean> decked backyard.

big screeen living room set up. new house, possibly four or five year old neighborhood. beautiful, young, sweet owner of house as well.

coOl chick is the owner. ex stripper nonetheless...seriously...it's just like that.

thAnKs!.