Quantcast

dammit i have the ear infection from hell!!!!!

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
the whole left side of my head is gonna explode, it husrt to swallow and the doc said that my eustacian tube is completely swollen shut. this sucks!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
biggins said:
the whole left side of my head is gonna explode, it husrt to swallow and the doc said that my eustacian tube is completely swollen shut. this sucks!!!!! :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

Dude no matter how hard you push your head down onto the desk you CANT see up Megan Black's skirt :nuts:

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
biggins said:
are you on antibiotics now? the pain should go away pretty quick if you are...

Oh...and this is completey pointless!

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
dh girlie said:

yeah i got the antibiotics yesterday i have only taken 3 of them so far so im guessing to se improvment tomorrow

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Mtb_Rob_FL said:
Dude no matter how hard you push your head down onto the desk you CANT see up Megan Black's skirt :nuts:

bwahahahahahahaha that rules

Jul 28, 2003
Eat, ME
biggins said:
That's why you shouldn't put pencils in there.

The Cheese

gschuette

Monkey
Sep 22, 2004
Truck
dh girlie said:

No it is not. When dealing with someones health you can never be too careful.

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
biggins said:
Not to make light of your pain, but somehow your post reminded me of a Simpson's episode, where Ralph Wiggum is in front of the class and he says:

"And, when the doctor said I didn't have worms any more, that was the happiest day of my life."

Again, I'm not making fun of you. My brain just read your post and then went off on a Wiggum tangent.

Get well soon!

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Craw said:
Not to make light of your pain, but somehow your post reminded me of a Simpson's episode, where Ralph Wiggum is in front of the class and he says:

"And, when the doctor said I didn't have worms any more, that was the happiest day of my life."

Again, I'm not making fun of you. My brain just read your post and then went off on a Wiggum tangent.

Get well soon!

HAHAHAHA! I love Ralph Wiggam....

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Loco, you're on my ignore list BTW, so all Im seeing is a bunch of crap that says " This message is hidden because loco-gringo is on your ignore list." So feel free to leave me alone any time now.

J

JRB

BurlyShirley said:
Loco, you're on my ignore list BTW, so all Im seeing is a bunch of crap that says " This message is hidden because loco-gringo is on your ignore list." So feel free to leave me alone any time now.

Not talking to you. Seems you are the one creating dialogue. Go on about your business bro. Don't flatter yourself that I have anything to say to you. :eviltongu

Someone quote me please so Sally can read it.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Yeah, see. Perhaps you're failing to grasp how this works. You've responded yet again, and all I can see is " This message is hidden because loco-gringo is on your ignore list." So just stop.

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
BurlyShirley said:
Come on up dude. Word on the street is that you flyfish also...
Too much to do...

I was going to a MTNx/BMX race in Atlanta, but now I am helping my dad break-in his brand new duck hunting boat tomorrow. So its out for me, but I think I need to make a trip to ETSU to grab a ride at the MTNX course, then hit the Chucky for some smallies. I have always wanted to give it a try. I only fly-fish, so I tend to hit the Watuga and S. Holston some (not as much as I would like :( ) The on Sunday I'm going to spend the whole day working out at Bigfoot (our MTNx course) it needs to be raked and my jump trail needs some love.

Man, I would love to hit the Chucky.... :think:

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
profro said:
Too much to do...

I was going to a MTNx/BMX race in Atlanta, but now I am helping my dad break-in his brand new duck hunting boat tomorrow. So its out for me, but I think I need to make a trip to ETSU to grab a ride at the MTNX course, then hit the Chucky for some smallies. I have always wanted to give it a try. I only fly-fish, so I tend to hit the Watuga and S. Holston some (not as much as I would like :( ) The on Sunday I'm going to spend the whole day working out at Bigfoot (our MTNx course) it needs to be raked and my jump trail needs some love.

Man, I would love to hit the Chucky.... :think:

Actually,

I gotta get down there and ride bigfoot one of these times. Our MTNX courses is ok, but i need different stuff to ride on once in a while. Windrock though, I've had a blast down there. I'll be there every weekend this summer if I can help it.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
profro said:
Why don't you drive over on Sunday? The weather should be perfect. Easy hour and 30 minute drive from J. City.
This is going to sound lame, but...Bearssssssssss Game is on. Through the fall, my sundays are kind of eaten up by that.
Add that to the fact that my slalom/mtx bike is in need of a fork and you got a real recipe for not riding.

Im trying to think if I met you when I raced at the Maxxis race in July. I was on a black azonic eliminator. Got 3rd in sport becuase I tore off my derailleur half way through my run.

J

JRB

BurlyShirley said:
This is going to sound lame, but...Bearssssssssss Game is on. Through the fall, my sundays are kind of eaten up by that.

Baaaaahhhhahahahahah