Quantcast

>>>Dammit its Monderp<<<

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Can confirm. Nebraska is one of the only places that I've been, where I could hit "next" on the radio station dial and it just loops around forever. Talk about a boring state.
i drove through there twice. second time i made a point to go faster. also had a tailwind.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
your other option is to work sans pants.

or buy a shop apron.
I always break out the old grubby shirts and shorts for wrenching but I wasn't even working on the bike. Just moving bike shit around and the cap had come part way off a bottle of fork oil so when I picked it up.... SUPRISE!! Oil everywhere.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I always break out the old grubby shirts and shorts for wrenching but I wasn't even working on the bike. Just moving bike shit around and the cap had come part way off a bottle of fork oil so when I picked it up.... SUPRISE!! Oil everywhere.

Submerge it completely in oil for 100% coverage.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Also, my iPhone X has apparently decided it not longer wants to join the WiFi network as of yesterday. No changes to network settings or the phone, it just refuses to join and stay connected. This phone SUCKS. :stosh:
i like my note 8.....might consider the new htc phone when i am done with this....

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Submerge it completely in oil for 100% coverage.
My girlfriend recommended spilling more spots all over them to make it look like a pattern. Not sure if that's a good idea based on the amount of residual oil smell after washing them twice and scrubbing with various cleaning solutions :no:

Hey, I lost two more pounds!
The fancy folks out here in Cali call that a colon cleanse

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
My girlfriend recommended spilling more spots all over them to make it look like a pattern. Not sure if that's a good idea based on the amount of residual oil smell after washing them twice and scrubbing with various cleaning solutions :no:
have you tried spray 9? i've had good luck getting random stuff out of clothes/riding gear, but can't remember specifically if i've used it for oil stains

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
Got a quick early morning spin before an offsite meeting, buy alas, it was ruined by an inconsiderate reptile...

Its almost like the lizard people are sending their minions to fuck with me because my luddite land panzer (strong sized hoops, aluminum frame/bar/cranks/rims, 10 spd, 125mm dropper, unboosted, unmetric, etc...)

If that's how they're gonna play me, then I'm use my new bike toy funds to buy snake skin boots and a Crocodile Dundee fedora. Might even consider reducing my cats food to encourage him to get off his lazy ass and snag some of those skink lizards that sunbathe on my front porch.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Dunk them in turpentine, problem solved!
(perhaps even dissolved)

roflbox

roflborx
Jan 23, 2017
Raleigh, NC

I found dawn to be helpful, I was able to salvage a set of sneakers that way.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

Wd-40 is good at cleaning up grease and oil and is easily washed out by detergents.

jackalope

Mental acuity - 1%
Jan 9, 2004
in a single wide, cooking meth...
Does it serve 100% authentic 'murican food?
Yep, and it will likely give you dysentery so you can also lose weight like rideit (2 lbs at a time). However, it may soon be difficult to access both establishments from inside the building, as I've heard they're going to build a wall between the 2 restaurants (with Taco Bell paying for it of course).

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Will attempt, starting with dish soap. I tried a few things but strangely didn't think of dish soap.
Use really hot water. Helps get the oil moving and with the actual lift while the Dawn will garb onto the oil. No need. To soak the whole pair of shorts, just local.... Also dab, don't scrub......... Use about a 1/4 cup soap, 3/4 hot water....... Stick the stain in the container, let sit ten minutes, lay it out and dab at it till it's gone.....

It my time as Officer in charge of uniforms showing yet?

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
Yep, and it will likely give you dysentery so you can also lose weight like rideit (2 lbs at a time). However, it may soon be difficult to access both establishments from inside the building, as I've heard they're going to build a wall between the 2 restaurants (with Taco Bell paying for it of course).
Can i come in like a wrecking ball?

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Bonne fête Nationale!

Had a fantastic day off... Dropped the kids off at daycamp for the first day of summer vacation. They both seemed happy there. then my wife and I headed to the forest, she went kayaking while I went and rode my favourite trail for the first time this year (in daylight conditions... last time we ran out of light for the fun bits). conditions were as good as they get. did I mention it was sunny, breezy, and 70°F?!, then had a swim, a shawarma, went home to do some trip planning, a bit of matrimonial exercise, and then went to pick up the kids. took them back to the beach to have pizza and go for a kayak ride. watched the moon rise on the drive home.