Quantcast

Damn cheap whiskey

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
you can sip whiskey? i thought it was a chuggin drink.

ahh if only my whiskey videos were postable. me at my best; rolling around the ground bleeding from my face.

gsweet

Monkey
Dec 20, 2001
Minnesota
agreed. you're going to have to come up with something....whiskey or single malt. CR just doesn't cut it (unless you're well into your night already)

cannondalejunky

ease dropper
Jun 19, 2005
Arkansas
i've never had a good experience with seagrams...now me and even...we get along just fine. and if you want someting to sip, try wild turkey american honey

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Oh dear god Evan Williams is some harsh ****, def have to have some coke for that. Gentleman Jack is a great sipping whiskey. The Seagrams VO is good for sipping but the seven crown was just terrible. I still drabk it though

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Oh dear god Evan Williams is some harsh ****, def have to have some coke for that. Gentleman Jack is a great sipping whiskey. The Seagrams VO is good for sipping but the seven crown was just terrible. I still drabk it though
Have you tried their single barrel? It's actually pretty smooth...not like the JD rip-off variety that is only good for mixing at a party. My theory is that you get what you pay for with whiskey and if I am going to sip it (no ice thank you) I will pay for something good!

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Have you tried their single barrel? It's actually pretty smooth...not like the JD rip-off variety that is only good for mixing at a party. My theory is that you get what you pay for with whiskey and if I am going to sip it (no ice thank you) I will pay for something good!

I have, it just doesnt sit well with me, But I most certanly agree with whiskey, you def get what yo uoay for, and I amnot above buying good whiskey for sipping, I just didnt have any the other day, all I had was the Sevencrown...... Its all good, I have had My reprieve with a new bottle of GJ

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
stranahans colorado whisky, makers mark, bullit bourbon
good job on the bulleit. i'll have to look into this stranahans when in colorado.

i've never heard of it.

I'm fond of Bulleit, myself (thanks mr. steve).
I can only get that sh*t in one bottle size in NC. No variety in bottle size blows.

I have a bottle stashed in CO for when I visit.

Last edited:

Spunger

Git yer dumb questions here
Feb 19, 2003
I agree with the above who said get a good bottle if your drinking it over ice. The lowest I probably would think just with ice would be Makers mark. That stuff isn't super expensive and is pretty good. For a few $$$ more just get some decent scotch. Just remember it's over ice........you want something a step up from the generic stuff.

Mixing stuff........that's what most of the grocery store is for. You can mix about anything with coke or 7 and you got a mixed drink.