Quantcast

damn football is ruining my day...........

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
tried to get a ride going.........everyone wants to watch football

thought hey maybe we could get a hold 'em game while watching the game...........naw we just wanna sit around and watch the game........my friends are so lame.

from now until the steelers game ends all they are gonna do is sit on their ass and yell at the screen.

its not like regardless of who wins its gonna make the slightest bit of difference in their life but they will gladly piss it away staring at the tv.

they wanted me to come over and watch it with them but i think i can sit on my ass while it gets fat and watch tv at my house just as easily.

:mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble: :mumble:

:rant over:

manziman

Stubby
Jul 3, 2004
The armpit of San Diego
biggins said:
does watching make either team win?
it's nice to know what's going on, and football is just a fun sport. I mean, i don't really watch it during the regular season, but pick it up during the playoffs. Just like baseball, where it gets super exciting during playoffs.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
please tell me you had money on eagles manziman

i can not stand riding by myself, also its difficult to shuttle by oneself

GravityFreakTJ

leg shavin roadie
Jul 14, 2003
at a road race near you
Everybody around here must have decided to stay home and watch football to.It was cold(18*) but the trails were nice and frozen.Rode about 25 miles and saw 4 other riders and that's it.Usually see alot of riders cold or not.

El Jefe

Dr. Phil Jefe
Nov 26, 2001
OC in SoCal
biggins said:
its not like regardless of who wins its gonna make the slightest bit of difference in their life but they will gladly piss it away staring at the tv.
You're obviously not an Eagles fan then? I've been waiting for this since 1981, and been in serious emotional pain for the past 3 years. Oh, it makes a difference in my life, yes it does.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
biggins, what do you do for entertainment? Do you ever watch movies or TV? Do you read?

You know, the movie, TV show, and book will end the same whether or not you watched/read it...

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
El Jefe said:
That hurt.
nope i actually do like the eagles. if i had to pick a team they would be the one. It kinda sucks though that so many of their guys are houdlums. Mcnabb however is good athlete and seems intelligent from the bits of interviews i have seen. i am glad for them that they will be in the superbowl im sad for them however that it will be against the Pats.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
binary visions said:
biggins, what do you do for entertainment? Do you ever watch movies or TV? Do you read?

You know, the movie, TV show, and book will end the same whether or not you watched/read it...
i read a lot but it seems like to me there is something to be gained from reading. i read some fiction but mostly biographies, autobiographies, and political books. the only thing i watch on tv though is Lost. as for movies, i like movies.