Quantcast

Damn how the hell did this slip my mind

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Congratulations. I’m at 4 months.

what happened on July 9th 1981 other than me being 7 months old?

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Congratulations. I’m at 4 months.

what happened on July 9th 1981 other than me being 7 months old?
Went to an office party, got raging drunk, hooked up with a co worker and drove back to my place over hwy 17, about 40 miles seeing 5 lanes on a two lane hwy over a mountain pass. We then hiked down the bluff trail to the beach from my house , I slipped and fell and cut my face up. Back at the house while starting to get busy I proceeded to pull a Linda Blair and projectile vomit BBQ chicken and potato salad all over her and my bed. Needless to say I woke up by myself face kissing the porcelain goddess ( she took a taxi home). I decided that if I was going to make age 25 I had to stop ( ok this was not my first bad alcohol rodeo, many bar fights and other bad shit) drinking. Dt's are no fucking fun but I made it.

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
Went to an office party, got raging drunk, hooked up with a co worker and drove back to my place over hwy 17, about 40 miles seeing 5 lanes on a two lane hwy over a mountain pass. We then hiked down the bluff trail to the beach from my house , I slipped and fell and cut my face up. Back at the house while starting to get busy I proceeded to pull a Linda Blair and projectile vomit BBQ chicken and potato salad all over her and my bed. Needless to say I woke up by myself face kissing the porcelain goddess ( she took a taxi home). I decided that if I was going to make age 25 I had to stop ( ok this was not my first bad alcohol rodeo, many bar fights and other bad shit) drinking. Dt's are no fucking fun but I made it.
im glad you made it! I have many stories like this. Though I’ve never puked on a girl. I slowed down ages ago but kept drinking beer daily and at home to stay out of trouble. But that just kept me at home so I could have my medicine. While I had a good time when I was younger I can’t even fathom all the fun I could of had without beer. Thanks for sharing.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Dayum @eric strt6 stopping at age 25 and staying sober for 40 years is most impressive. Saw a lot of young people try to quit but go right back to it when I was going to AA meetings.

Bravo sir.
Just had to face myself and be honest that I was a violent alcoholic fuck up. That was not acceptable to me and I was going to change. AA was not an option. That whole put your faith in a higher power BS in a big no go in my book. Stand and honestly commit yourself cause you are the only one that can fight the battle.