Quantcast

damn i am lame....

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
...30 years old, single and sittin at home on a friday night.surfin RM and starting threads about nothing at all......other than my lameness.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
elRey said:
Don't worry, anyone else responding to this in a timely manner is also sitting at home on RM on a friday night.

edit-"home" is spelled h-o-m-e
true good point.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
well, I home too, surfing RM

........but tonight I did a 2.5 hour mtn ride w/10 plus people, burgers & beer after..going to bed early, tom. morning is a road metric century, then helping at a 12/24 hour road race

amateur

Turbo Monkey
Apr 18, 2002
Orange County
Don't worry, I'm with you. My life these days consists of riding to work, riding home, having dinner, then sitting around until I go to bed.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
well i was home all night, but i did have some friends over to chill with and go swimming in my pool. but they all left about an hour ago since they all have curfews of 11, sucks for them i guess.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I'm married, so I've been lame for 7 years now. But we did go to a strip club fund raiser last night, so that was cool.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
well i'm 40 years old, have two young kids, and just got back from having my central nervous system blasted by Major Stars and (less so) by Six Organs of Admittance.

yeah.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
well i come from ozmerica, i m 36 and married... my missus is away in korea working - come back now... and we have no kids... i ve just had a good mesquite bbq, a few german beers and...

tomorrow i m shuttling downieville :drool:

I WIN AGAIN :)

def

Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
knoxville, tn
Played pool on the outdoor pool table w/ my hippie roommate until 2:30. Is that lame or not? No girls came over, but some strange street walkers were entertaining.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
d.e.f. said:
Played pool on the outdoor pool table w/ my hippie roommate until 2:30. Is that lame or not? No girls came over, but some strange street walkers were entertaining.
it is lame unless you tormented the street walkers.......did you pee on them?:rofl:

def

Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
knoxville, tn
biggins said:
it is lame unless you tormented the street walkers.......did you pee on them?:rofl:
No, just watched. Between the wandering crackheads/methheads on the street to the fighting rednecks up the road to the overly retarded import kids next door, there was plenty to watch.

-Sorry for the late reply,I couldn't stay awake any longer. Having a mostly manual labor job w/ a college degree can wear on a brother.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
narlus said:
i did. i highly recommend that young men use them too.

esp when you are standing in the teeth of the Major Stars squall.
I learned my lesson at the "Justice for All" Metallica tour. Luckily my roommate had an extra pair. :D

How was DH this weekend? It fukkin' rained ALL FRIGGIN' weekend here. :mad:

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
Phew, am I glad that I'm only responding to this on a Monday lunchtime whilst I'm supposed to be working.

I'm 41, married with two kids (one a baby) and there are still people lamer than me. Woot!