Quantcast

### Damn it Friday is here GTM ###

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
If Fi forces you to buy a Pixel (the only choice available AFAIK), they are pricing themselves out for most people.
They have two phones to choose from and the monthly payments option is pretty much the same cost as a major carrier.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
Still too injured for serious biking or climbing so I'll spend the weened drinking, shooting, blowing shit up, and floating on inflatable stuff in the river.

Not the worst thing that could happen.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
My alarm is set for 4AM. The five hay-em meme isn't sufficient...

I do get to ride my mountain bike all day long though.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
So just when I am sitting down to eat dinner after a days EMT Standby at a horse show in my camper there is a knock at the door. It was a rider I know, she identified someone in heat exhaustion bordering on heat stroke after the show was over and came and got me at my RV. I was able to keep them from going into heat stroke using emergency cooling techniques until the ambulance arrived and took them to the hospital. She quite possibly just saved their life Well done my friend well done...

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
So just when I am sitting down to eat dinner after a days EMT Standby at a horse show in my camper there is a knock at the door. It was a rider I know, she identified someone in heat exhaustion bordering on heat stroke after the show was over and came and got me at my RV. I was able to keep them from going into heat stroke using emergency cooling techniques until the ambulance arrived and took them to the hospital. She quite possibly just saved their life Well done my friend well done...
What are emergency cooling techniques? Soak in a tub of ice water?

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Rode. I thought we were headed back to the car, but the girl I was riding with said wheres more trail, so of course I pointed over my shoulder...and around she turned and there I followed. Got whooped on that second lap. Best part of the night was when I was offered tacos. Can't say no to that.

Up early for MOAR trail tomorrow.

The weather peeps called for thunderstorms tonight and they didn't let down. There is lightning wayyyyyy off in the distance in pretty much every direction. Pretty cool sight.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Rode. I thought we were headed back to the car, but the girl I was riding with said wheres more trail, so of course I pointed over my shoulder...and around she turned and there I followed. Got whooped on that second lap. Best part of the night was when I was offered tacos. Can't say no to that.

Up early for MOAR trail tomorrow.

The weather peeps called for thunderstorms tonight and they didn't let down. There is lightning wayyyyyy off in the distance in pretty much every direction. Pretty cool sight.
Open the taco, here comes the hot dog? Nice.