Quantcast

Damn MTB'ers!!

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I was recently made aware of the danger of riding your bike over a grave site. If the folks aren't totally dead already, when you ride over the grave you rekill them and unless they have a wristband, they will have to wait in line again to meet Jeebus. The exception to this is if your dog craps on the grave and pees on the headstone it has seemingly no effect.

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
I was recently made aware of the danger of riding your bike over a grave site. If the folks aren't totally dead already, when you ride over the grave you rekill them and unless they have a wristband, they will have to wait in line again to meet Jeebus. The exception to this is if your dog craps on the grave and pees on the headstone it has seemingly no effect.
haha WTF?

sstalder5

Turbo Monkey
Aug 20, 2008
Beech Mtn Definitely NOT Boulder
I cut through the graveyard by my house and got yelled at by a dog walker....
Theres a graveyard within 50yds of my dorm building. I cut through it multiple times a day to get to/from class. Never had a problem. But there's a group of cleaning ladies that take their smoke break there (campus is tobacco free, graveyard is not campus) and that really pisses me off. Especially since I expected to avoid clouds of cancer when they made the campus tobacco free.. :think: </mini-rant> <thread>