Quantcast

Damn....RIP bro.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Got my scanner working last night and I was looking through some pics, found some I took while touring in '97 w/ Pantera.

RIP Dime.

:(

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Bad ass shots H8R. Mind if I borrow one for a new avatar?

RIP Dimebag. :(

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
ridetoofast said:
i was lucky to see the Great Southern Trendkill tour...it rucking focked!!!!
Who opened?

Those pics are from the end parts of that tour.

ridetoofast

scarred, broken and drunk
Mar 31, 2002
crashing at a trail near you...
it was at nissan pavillion in like 95 or 96

Zombie on Astro Creep 2000
PK5 who were barely even a band yet...they were handing out demo tapes in the parking lot.

i wanna say it was metal church or something like that. i got there a little late so i actually just missed them

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
ridetoofast said:
it was at nissan pavillion in like 95 or 96

Zombie on Astro Creep 2000
PK5 who were barely even a band yet...they were handing out demo tapes in the parking lot.

i wanna say it was metal church or something like that. i got there a little late so i actually just missed them
Ah. We toured in '96-'97 with them. Biohazard and Clutch were on the shows too.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
H8R said:
It's still bliss.

:D :blah:
Yeah, it really is........ ;)

Speeking of bliss, ever work with in ears?

I had a sound guy who gave me the, ready for this......"post fade" send mix!! :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :mumble:

For an hour and a half, instead of playing, I'd be pointing to a memeber of the band, and point up or down, for the entire gig!!! :mumble: :mumble: :mad: :mad:

Thank you for letting me vent. :thumb:

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
sirknight6 said:
Yeah, it really is........ ;)

Speeking of bliss, ever work with in ears?

I had a sound guy who gave me the, ready for this......"post fade" send mix!! :eek: :mad: :eek: :mad: :mumble:

For an hour and a half, instead of playing, I'd be pointing to a memeber of the band, and point up or down, for the entire gig!!! :mumble: :mumble: :mad: :mad:

Thank you for letting me vent. :thumb:
I get a wedge w/ one thing in it: my kick drum.

The band is loud enough that I need nothing else in there.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
H8R said:
I get a wedge w/ one thing in it: my kick drum.

The band is loud enough that I need nothing else in there.
:eek: Just the kick? No snare? No toms? Thats odd, Ain't it tough, or do you hit that hard it don't matter?

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
sirknight6 said:
:eek: Just the kick? No snare? No toms? Thats odd, Ain't it tough, or do you hit that hard it don't matter?
Just the kick and not much. Maybe a little high end added for clarity, I use a 24" kick w/ a felt beater so adding some "click" helps to define it a little. I guess I hit pretty hard.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
H8R said:
Just the kick and not much. Maybe a little high end added for clarity, I use a 24" kick w/ a felt beater so adding some "click" helps to define it a little. I guess I hit pretty hard.
I wish most drummers did that.

I have to have in my in-ears kick, snare, some cymbals, (not alot).

I usually don't have me cranked way louder than everyone else, especially vocally since I can blend the harmonies better.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Brian HCM#1 said:
I saw that too, pretty damn heavy. So was the Ratt one.
Crazy to see all those guys I toured with looking so somber. The play by play of the shooting really got to me. I lost it.

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
I'll blast "Strength beyond Strength" to remember the better times after work. The first B-load's for you Dimebag:(