Damn you Jetta! DAMN YOU TO HELL!!!!!!

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Or....

More accurately.....

Ok...

So this morning, I get in the car to get to work. It had been fine when I left it. It's running like hell and as I pulled away, the check engine light begins flashing.
Well this can't be good right?

So I pull back in the driveway, take the jeep to work. Had to have the Jetta towed.

So I just found out what it was. Apparently squirrels chewed up my injector wires (insert DRB references here). It had been noticed previously that my hood insulation had been attacked somewhat. But I thought very little of it. Now I'm a little more concerned. I grew in an area with squirrels that are way more bold than where I live now. And that was NEVER an issue.

How the hell do you prevent something like that?

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Don't drive a Jetta? Squirrels hate jettas, they love pepper.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
try it now?

how often do you drive said jetta? HOT engines chase away rodents, but warm engines attract them...if it's a daily driver, I wouldn't think it would be a problem.

Also, are you a hot chick? Jetta=hot chick. Maybe that's your problem.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
try it now?

how often do you drive said jetta? HOT engines chase away rodents, but warm engines attract them...if it's a daily driver, I wouldn't think it would be a problem.

Also, are you a hot chick? Jetta=hot chick. Maybe that's your problem.
I'm a very hot chick.

And I drive it every day. I had not driven it that day, as we went to the zoo.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
May you reap vengeance upon those damn things! My grandfather has told me since I was little....don't feed those things. They're just tree rats. Sure enough, he always proved right.

Most recent example...2 little tree rats have decided my hummingbird feeder is just so tasty, they should rip the little flower guards off that keep bees out and tap in. Well, ripping those out lets the honey bees fly right inside, pack one another, drown, float to the top and die.

I try not to kill the dang honey bees since they're most likely my neighbors colony who gives us some dang good honey.

Hey, come to think of it...buy a hummingbird feeder. That'll keep 'em busy so you can get a bead on them with an Airsoft rifle!