Quantcast

Damned Dentists!!!

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
i dont go to the dentist. brush twice a day and floss use some listerine and ya never need to go.after 25 years of never having cavities i said screw it and havent been the last 5.

sn0wboarder

Monkey
Mar 16, 2003
NJ
I don't mind my dentist anymore after he got a laser drill. Infact I havent had a cavity in the past 3 years.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Naw i dont hate dentists, just dislike there neccessity. Had to vent a bit with my discomfort of having a tooth pulled yesterday is all. Its all good though, was good to be able to chew a steak again!!!

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
sn0wboarder said:
I don't mind my dentist anymore after he got a laser drill. Infact I havent had a cavity in the past 3 years.
Laser drill?

I HATE going to the dentist.

sn0wboarder

Monkey
Mar 16, 2003
NJ
yea, it sends out little laser pulses which act as a drill. Best thing about it is it doesnt hurt one bit.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
splat said:
suck it up princess.

try one of these for fun!!

think i would rather the root canal/ implant over the extraction. Nice Xray photo though!!!

I was just whining cause my Novacaine was wearing off yesterday, i am actually quite thankful the tooth is now gone, no more shooting pain in my face/jaw, and finally after about a month i got a good nights sleep, and this morning i was able to chew my food and not cringe in pain every bite!!!!

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
sn0wboarder said:
yea, it sends out little laser pulses which act as a drill. Best thing about it is it doesnt hurt one bit.
Now that sounds awsome. So if they use the laser drill do you not have to have the novacaine shots?

I need to hit the dentist very soon, and I think I have one cavity that will need to be filled so I am on the lookout for a new dentist.

sn0wboarder

Monkey
Mar 16, 2003
NJ
Ciaran said:
So if they use the laser drill do you not have to have the novacaine shots?
My doctor didn't give me any shots but then again my cavity wasn't that deep. All I felt was light taps on my tooth. If the cavity was deeper I would assume he might of given me novacaine because the deeper a tooth has to be drilled, the root becomes sensitive. I really don't know if thats true though, I'm just speculating.