Quantcast

Damnit, wheres my bike?

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Shipped all my crap on the slow boat to Germany...mailed an older hardtail to myself so i could have something quasi disposable (In case the USPS loses it...) to ride before I lost my mind. Waiting on it is killing me! I see all these people on bikes getting muddy, bikes on racks and trails into the wald...and I cant play yet. I even rode a spin bike at the gym the other day. BORING! I need a bike...almost talked myself into going and buying a brand new axe at the local Fahradshop...anyone know anything about Cube bikes? Seen a bunch of them about...

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Kevin, you know I know that. Me and Partsy rode RP to death a few yeasr back. And I am just waiting for my others to get here...have a sweet Altitude 70 enroute...

UiUiUiUi

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2003
Berlin, Germany
did you mail it to an APO adress or regular german adress?

if you did the 2nd you will be in for a surprise called "Zoll" it will take ages and the will charge import taxes and custom duties...

mrbigisbudgood

Strangely intrigued by Echo
Oct 30, 2001
Charlotte, NC
Cube is a pretty big brand in Europe. With the amount I see getting ridden hard around Stockholm, I would have to say they are decent.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
did you mail it to an APO adress or regular german adress?

if you did the 2nd you will be in for a surprise called "Zoll" it will take ages and the will charge import taxes and custom duties...
Nope, APO. This isnt my first rodeo...

Not too far north of you...what are your favorite trails/areas?