Quantcast

Daniel Pearl

northshorerat

Monkey
Oct 7, 2001
dont know what implused me to do it. but, i just watch the Daniel Pearl exicution. And my god if that does make you make to blow something up i dont think anything will. It really shocked the hell out of me. ive seen death upclose and personal, im a medic/search and rescue tech. so ive had my own experiences. but the mindless killing of a man only because he is an american is an outrage. i wont go into details. but this has fueled my anger to a whole other level. i would go enlist if i didnt have a bad knee. its just unbelievable what this world as boiled down to. would someone please put some bleach in the gene pool. im thinking it needs a little.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I've only seen a link to the execution video, but I can not bring myself to watch it. I know it will infuriate and sicken me, and I'd rather not get myself all riled up like that.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
In America we live a good life. We are sheltered from the insanity of the world. When i watched this video it strikes fear in me, but also adds to my resolve and desire that the same fate be met by those religious madmen. It's a different world now, we gotta take em out.

northshorerat

Monkey
Oct 7, 2001
that is not a lie. ive never really been at ease with the way that we take everything in stride. ive always liked asking question. now the question that i ask is how could our govt. let an innocent get slaughtered and not take it as a personal attack. destroy a building, enrage a country. kill one person, hey now dont do that, thats now right. im tired of this sh!t, how can we stand idly by and let a damn third world country strike fear in to the most powerful nation on this earth.

Our govt. is nothing but worthless pussies not willing to show the world the true strength of american will power. we could flatten that country into cinders if we had the notion. but no that will never happen no matter how many citizens are slaughtered

sub6

Monkey
Oct 17, 2001
williamsburg, va
Originally posted by northshorerat
destroy a building, enrage a country. kill one person, hey now dont do that, thats now right. im tired of this sh!t,
umm? I'm not sure if you noticed, but over 3,000 american citizens were killed when they "destroy[ed] a building." The fact is, there have been many americans killed over the years by terrorists, but it doesn't really raise a lot of eyebrows when one person gets killed.

And it tends to annoy the Berkley types when you whack a bunch of Afghanis to get revenge for one person's death, I guess. Flattening a nation of people into cinders tends to run afoul of basic human rights, you know......

sub6

Monkey
Oct 17, 2001
williamsburg, va
Originally posted by northshorerat
as does slaughtering thousands of people as they work. one good blow deserves another.
??Hello? That's why 9/11 resulted in the US overturning the Taliban government.

That's why the death of ONE journalist didn't. It's all about proportionality.

Frankly, I don't give a hoot. If you're an American going to go into hostile territory and meet with terrorists regarding attacks on America, you need to accept that there's a certain (extreme) amount of risk involved. If you think it's gonna be like a photo op with the proprietor of a local hardware store, you've got another thing coming.

While I have a great deal of sympathy for his wife and child, who are now without him, the fact that it happened really doesn't bother me that much. What he did was ROYALLY stupid, and that sort of thing is what happens when you do something royally stupid. If he was a single guy I would have said it serves him right. Now he's left his wife and child behind, so I'll just say he was a complete idiot.