Quantcast

Dank Trailz

Pete..

Monkey
Feb 11, 2009
Santa Cruz
Damn Ryan is shredddddddddding. Is that Cob in the first picture? That kelly green Cabrillo shirt and his tucks are super recognizable. Ahaha.

scag

Monkey
Nov 19, 2004
Tell me sumthin....how the hell are you dialing in the tops of this lip? So tall! Nice work as always and truely an inspiration.

TheTruth

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2009
I'm waving. Can you see me now?
Man I can't believe you built this sh!t with a shovel. I have only said that once before when I saw my first dirt jump. Now, I am thoroughly impressed again. It looks like there used to be a hill were those trails were. Do you have pics pre trails? How long did it take you?

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Tell me sumthin....how the hell are you dialing in the tops of this lip? So tall! Nice work as always and truely an inspiration.
Man I can't believe you built this sh!t with a shovel. I have only said that once before when I saw my first dirt jump. Now, I am thoroughly impressed again. It looks like there used to be a hill were those trails were. Do you have pics pre trails? How long did it take you?
I seem to recall reading in another thread that they are packed like crazy into big mounds, dried and cured, then the final shape is given with a chainsaw (hence the nice crispy edges).

cdavis

Chimp
May 19, 2010
RVA
Aight now. . . I saw a GoPro harness in one of those pictures!!!! Wheres the footage?!

I wanna see first hand what its like to flow the best sets every sculpted.

IH8Rice

I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!
Aug 2, 2008
Im over here now
I seem to recall reading in another thread that they are packed like crazy into big mounds, dried and cured, then the final shape is given with a chainsaw (hence the nice crispy edges).
thats a interesting way to "cut" the jumps.
looks like it works pretty damn good

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Holy Christ! So tall, so well laid out, so nicely squared off. I can only dream on what the float on those sets feels like. Just from the pics it looks like you guys are stalled for a few seconds. Flat out amazing.