Quantcast

Dark Mountian Race Times

stubby

Turbo Monkey
Mar 5, 2005
Davidson, NC AKA DURTY THIRTY
Hey, I was wondering if the course has changed from last year, like to make it easier, because i didnt ride there last year. I timed 1 35 on a gps from the start gate to the second little bump after the finish. I think i could shave off a few seconds here or there, or just ride my sx instead of my dh sled and save a little bit more, but it felt pretty quick. I was just wondering , like matt, what times are you getting?
I heard the winning time last year was like a 1 something, wich is pretty dam fast. Skip what i wrote because i dont make any sence, what do you think the winning time will be this year?

Mike Fitz

Monkey
Jun 14, 2005
Charlotte Nc
Jr Men times last year.
1= 1:39:40
2=1:41:70
3=1:41:90
4=1:44:00
5=1:44:30
There's ypur top 5 from laast year. The course is a little diffrent from last year( I think it is faster).
Good luck hope you make it.

haromtnbiker

Turbo Monkey
Oct 3, 2004
Cary, NC
I got 4th in Junior class last year. With my time, I would have gotten 2nd in Junior Expert. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I hope to do the race this year and I think I will steal my e.13 chainguide of my dh bike and put it on my hardtail and race it.
I will be racing Junior Expert.

Guard

Monkey
Apr 21, 2004
Wilkes "By God" County
I'd say the pro times will probably be about the same...around 1:20 or so. The course is faster in some sections however we got a couple more obstacles this year so it'll probably even about out.