Quantcast

Dark Mtn DH Rock Garden - Modified

Guard

Monkey
Apr 21, 2004
Wilkes "By God" County
If you have been riding Dark Mtn lately please be aware that the rock garden on the dh course has been altered somewhat. Last year at the colligate race the rock garden section was changed...rocks were removed by some of the racers I guess or promoter...not sure but anyway I replanted the rocks this evening & also replanted some rocks that were becoming loose. So if you are accustom to smoking through this section then please take the time on your first run to look it over so you will be aware of the changes.:)

Later

Guard

Monkey
Apr 21, 2004
Wilkes "By God" County
stubby said:
sorry i nocked one loose with my tire going through there once and it wouldnt stay , sweet job on those trails.
no biggy on the rock...the one I was talking about above had to have been dug out because it was a pretty good size one so it definitely wasn't from normal riding.

You need to come up one weekend & try that new demo out!

stubby

Turbo Monkey
Mar 5, 2005
Davidson, NC AKA DURTY THIRTY
yeah ill bring er up there next weekend. i ruined my chain, i was anxous and dint tightnen mi cassete. 45 dollars down the drain, i just need some brake bolts from my lbs and to put my chain on and ill be all set.

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
okay so i know im kinda derrailing the thread but guard have you decided on a date for the race yet man. cause damn i really want to shred that place and me and my crew are deffinatly looking foward to it. thanks in advance man.

Guard

Monkey
Apr 21, 2004
Wilkes "By God" County
frznnomad said:
okay so i know im kinda derrailing the thread but guard have you decided on a date for the race yet man. cause damn i really want to shred that place and me and my crew are deffinatly looking foward to it. thanks in advance man.
The dh race is July 8th & xc is on July 9th. Thanks

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
no problem man. thank you for all the long hours and the hard work that you have put in to make that place what it is. well ill cya on july 4th hopefully ill get to meet you and thank you personally. well later fellas.