Quantcast

Dark Mtn race video.

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
dude, that site rocks. I registered about a year ago and never got any spam at all. Not only that, but there is a TON of vids hosted there. It's a really good set up...

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
hey haromtnbiker, how come no video of Pro/expert class? no disrespect to the core racers. I just didn't get a chance during practice to see ryan Taylor or Joe Haley running the course...

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
bizutch said:
got a wire shorting out or something??? I don't understand that comeback at all?
So you do not get all the spam e-mails about penis enhancement cream?
Maybe they do not spam existing customers. :D

Doug, I wished you guys could have made it to Sugar yesterday.
We did a ton of train runs, and we were giggling like school children

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Yeah, we raced BMX Saturday night and it was 11:30 before I got home after a few cold ones at Ben's. Plus I owe Meghann some family time. I got in a few runs a Windrock on the Dorado (PLUSH!) and then we spent the afternoon on the lake being bums. The had a kick arse cookout with Tecate and lime wedges. I would have loved to do a few runs, but fuel is way too expensive to just drive over to NC to ride. :(

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
profro said:
Yeah, we raced BMX Saturday night and it was 11:30 before I got home after a few cold ones at Ben's. Plus I owe Meghann some family time. I got in a few runs a Windrock on the Dorado (PLUSH!) and then we spent the afternoon on the lake being bums. The had a kick arse cookout with Tecate and lime wedges. I would have loved to do a few runs, but fuel is way too expensive to just drive over to NC to ride. :(
True.
If I could ride in my backyard, I would have stayed there too.
I can get to Sugar in 2 hours from my house.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
profro said:
but you would have gotten to know what it's like to sprint in between sections of squirrelly roots and shifting rocks...rather than hang your ass off the back and rumble through rocks at Mach 10? aww man...

profro

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2002
Walden Ridge
Trust me I get sick and tired of riding the Rock. Seeing as we ride it 2-3 times a week and I would have loved to ride Sugar but dang... $2.35/gal for diesel. Traveling just ain't as easy as it used to be. :( I've got to budget for races. Plus I'm leaving next Tuesday for my Aspen/Telluride trip. JP and I are going to spend two weeks traveling, riding, and racing together. I can't wait!

haromtnbiker

Turbo Monkey
Oct 3, 2004
Cary, NC
bizutch said:
hey haromtnbiker, how come no video of Pro/expert class? no disrespect to the core racers. I just didn't get a chance during practice to see ryan Taylor or Joe Haley running the course...
Yea, ummm, I wanted to see that too. I stopped filming at around the sport class to go run down the hill to catch the shuttle (almost missed it) for the junior race. And then my dad decided to film and he only filmed mostly the juniors by the aframe jump. He just doesnt see it as interesting, so he doesnt film much. I had to almost make him do it... :nuts:

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
profro said:
Trust me I get sick and tired of riding the Rock. Seeing as we ride it 2-3 times a week and I would have loved to ride Sugar but dang... $2.35/gal for diesel. Traveling just ain't as easy as it used to be. :( I've got to budget for races. Plus I'm leaving next Tuesday for my Aspen/Telluride trip. JP and I are going to spend two weeks traveling, riding, and racing together. I can't wait!
you should tow around a little 4 cylinder truck to the races..then use it as your transport at the venue or your shuttle...