Quantcast

Darwin Strikes Again..... :(

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
I think this goes against everything that one LDS told me about them being better and smarter....Even after whacking my head against the ground as many times as I have...I still am smarter than that....sheeesh... I guess there is a positive to all this...I'll let you figure it out!

Way to go LDS!! :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Uh, that's pretty terrible...I don't think it ranks very high on the darwin awards....keep in mind that there were four...hopefully ONE of them knew what they were doing....chances are one freaked out and they couldn't back up....but that's just kids being kids, and screwing around. eek.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Sandwich said:
Uh, that's pretty terrible...I don't think it ranks very high on the darwin awards....keep in mind that there were four...hopefully ONE of them knew what they were doing....chances are one freaked out and they couldn't back up....but that's just kids being kids, and screwing around. eek.
Ummmm............ I dunno. 3 a.m.? Submerged tunnel in a cave? 3 of the 4 were over 21? Methinks alcohol *may* have been involved.

At least it should get a Darwin honorable mention. :think:

kinghami3

Future Turbo Monkey
Jun 1, 2004
Ballard 4 life.
I've found underground water before on Blanchard Hill, but swimming in it never really crossed my mind. Just kind of one of those things that's so dumb it doesn't even cross your mind to do it without scuba gear and five years experience.

MudGrrl

AAAAH! Monkeys stole my math!
Mar 4, 2004
Boston....outside of it....
"Police said the tunnel, which is about 15 feet long and about 2 1/2 feet in diameter, links the mouth of the cave with the underground cavern. A rope tied off at both tunnel ends helps swimmers pull their way through. "

As a caver, this whole article says.......amateur.

These people were morons. I feel bad for their families.

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Quality journalism right here. "Members of Galbraith's family were shocked when authorities told them of Jennifer's death"......really? Wow, I'd never have thought.