Quantcast

Data recovery

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I may, but do others?

I think most people expect things to be priced based on cost, which is a horrible way to do business.

No one is going to sell their home based on what they bought it for plus a modest increase if the market value is much higher. But they expect to purchase things based on the cost of the supplier.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Well pharma companies price on value then say it is because of cost. The big question bus whether ones life should be monetized.
my point is more that people often argue "it only costs X to produce" and neglect to factor in the cost of development and requisite testing to prove its safe and effective.

on your last point, i have that same critique of *all medical practice & insurance*

JustMtnB44

Monkey
Sep 13, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
I had this done about 5 years ago, ended up costing around $600 I think. I then setup a 4 bay NAS in raid 5 (to tolerate one drive failure) and also periodically sync my most important files to another drive in my desktop computer.

After I sent my drive out, a friend shared this place:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
i honestly don't care that much about *anything* i'd keep on my computer. photos included. i'm depressingly un-sentimental.

Last edited: