Quantcast

Date,My Favorite Pure Natural Sweet Treat.

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
With a cup of Tea of course. It’s a Arab theme. Spent many years. You should try it. The Hot Tea melts the natural sugar of the Date into you’re Gum’s and Tongue.
Avy

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
I hate tea but I like topless beaches. :brows:
As a Monkey I can not think of would say to those two post’s. He makes me laugh every time he would do it.

“Hey,what’s going here? You had a Date and she was Topless?”
Avy

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
There you go. :D
Beet’s,I say that cause no one likes my Dates? Krazy,so it is the mighty Beet we must talk about. Purple,Yellow,all of them. Umm,with some nice Cheese,yes please. So good for you.

Avy

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Tell me how have you eaten Beets? Boiled,BBQ? How many times? I bet the last time you were in School.

Avy
I've eaten beets pickled, in salad, and roasted. The oven-roasted ones were the most recent attempt (2020 farm-share we had during COVID) and, dare I say, the most reasonable form to eat them in.

But fuck that shit.

I'll say the same about cucumbers (though I love pickles) and olives.

YMMV.

:D

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
I've eaten beets pickled, in salad, and roasted. The oven-roasted ones were the most recent attempt (2020 farm-share we had during COVID) and, dare I say, the most reasonable form to eat them in.

But fuck that shit.

I'll say the same about cucumbers (though I love pickles) and olives.

YMMV.

:D
That is Crazy,at least it was recent. Some soft cheese with Honey and Walnut’s lightly spread on top,that’s fine liven,yes sir.

cucumbers? One of my favorite dishes which is a Lebanese. Cucumbers de seeded chop’ed up with plain yogurt a clove of Garlic and Fresh Mint. Must sit for a few hours in Fridge at least. A Touch of Cumin and Sumac. Such a Treat. Would you try it?

Avy

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
That is Crazy,at least it was recent. Some soft cheese with Honey and Walnut’s lightly spread on top,that’s fine liven,yes sir.

cucumbers? One of my favorite dishes which is a Lebanese. Cucumbers de seeded chop’ed up with plain yogurt a clove of Garlic and Fresh Mint. Must sit for a few hours in Fridge at least. A Touch of Cumin and Sumac. Such a Treat. Would you try it?
Of course I'd try it. I'll try pretty much anything once.

Just fair warning - probably not gonna like it. Cucumbers are nasty. :homer: