Quantcast

dating multiple people?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
21,027
3
Denver
I'm not talking about threesomes.

Can you juggle?

Don't hate the player, hate the game?

Tell me a funny story about mixing up facts or calling someone else's name out.
 

Konabumm

Konaboner
Jun 13, 2003
4,381
77
Hollywood, Maryland, United States
a few years ago I was dating one gal and messing around with another one on the side. So in the middle of sex the girl I was dating asked me to say her name and I said the other chicks name.

Well sex ended along with the dating.

I pretty much call everyone honey now
 

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
21,027
3
Denver
MancilG said:
a few years ago I was dating one gal and messing around with another one on the side. So in the middle of sex the girl I was dating asked me to say her name and I said the other chicks name.
that story was weak.

Did you get slapped? Did she freak? Did you try to explain?

Where's Old_Dude when you need some entertainment?
 
Jul 28, 2003
657
0
Eat, ME
LordOpie said:
I'm not talking about threesomes.

Can you juggle?

Don't hate the player, hate the game?

Tell me a funny story about mixing up facts or calling someone else's name out.
I was hoping this was about 3somes.

The Cheese
 

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
22,208
372
NY
Actually I motion for this topic to be about Threesomes.

Do I hear a second?
 

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
22,208
372
NY
The hardest part of dating 2 people at once was when they would "swing by to say hi".

Timing got difficult then.
 

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
21,027
3
Denver
SkaredShtles said:
I never dated more than one girl at a time. I valued my life too much, I guess. :p
eh, I don't value my life, but I do value my sanity.

I'm not sure how to do it. I mean, I mix up facts about the two different women and am afraid that I'll show up at the other's house for a date when I'm scheduled to be with the other one.

I guess I'm just too dumb :(

Do I cut one lose?

Lose for Loco.
 

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
31,706
121
Bay Area, California
Juggling was easy back in the day. We used to call them "Ball clubs" That was when you date 3 or more women. After the initial few dates you would know what "batting order" to date them in. Some girls were only worthy of "weekday status" while others would sometimes earn a Saturday night spot. Fridays were dudes night to search for more women and potential one nighters. There were many times I'd lose ALL girls in my ball club, then would have to rebuild. All in all very fun to do, I would ALWAYS state before anything that might happen between a girl and I, I didn't want a girlfriend and just wanted to date. It clears you from being a total asshole when they start to expect more:devil:
 

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
22,208
372
NY
bluebug32 said:
For some reason, Rob doesn't like it when I bring other guys home. He's so old-fashioned :rolleyes: :p

Plus, I only have a double bed ;)
So bring home women.
 

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
5,247
0
Brooklyn
threesome can only be with two other random people.. or peoplet hat are just friends .. because even thoug people say the arent going to get hurt... it will wind up happening. trust me on this one.
when you have a 3-some... make it with no body you plan on knowing
 

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
38,930
5,617
Sleazattle
I can barely deal with one chick at a time. But back in college I dated 5 chicks, at different times, that all lived in the same house. Interestingly before dating any of them I had to walk naked through their place after losing a bet. I guess it pays to advertise.
 

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
6,143
0
Floating down the Hudson
Westy said:
I can barely deal with one chick at a time. But back in college I dated 5 chicks, at different times, that all lived in the same house. Interestingly before dating any of them I had to walk naked through their place after losing a bet. I guess it pays to advertise.
Well, if the size of those horns are any indication....

;)
 

berkshire_rider

Growler
Feb 5, 2003
2,557
10
The Blackstone Valley
LordOpie said:
eh, I don't value my life, but I do value my sanity.

I'm not sure how to do it. I mean, I mix up facts about the two different women and am afraid that I'll show up at the other's house for a date when I'm scheduled to be with the other one.

I guess I'm just too dumb :(

Do I cut one lose?
It's much easier when it works out that you can date 2 girls at the same time with the same first name. A simple phone call and a wrong name can get you in trouble otherwise.

If you are early on in the dating, date them both until you decide which one you like better or are most compatable with.
 
J

JRB

Guest
Westy said:
On a date it is probably a good idea to go outside or to the bathroom when passing gas.
That's why Brodie thought he got dumped. :think:
 

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
21,027
3
Denver
berkshire_rider said:
It's much easier when it works out that you can date 2 girls at the same time with the same first name. A simple phone call and a wrong name can get you in trouble otherwise.

If you are early on in the dating, date them both until you decide which one you like better or are most compatable with.
And how far do you take the physical with both women while in the deciding phase?
 

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
4,443
93
Hershey, PA
Dating is just that...dating. I've dated several women at once in the past. (no, not on the same date) You've only got problems if you've established some sort of exclusivity with at least one of them. Of course, all that goes out the window if you've slept with one of them or told one of them you loved them in an attempt to get them into bed. Either of those render any non-exclusivity, verbal or implied, moot and your ass is hers.
 

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
9,166
595
Nilbog
this thread is awesome, i never really "dated" a couple girls at once, just had a couple "around"...Like mentioned above, it is just dating, realistically this thing can only last for so long. Soon the chick will start getting all clingly and want to take up every second of your time, then you dont know what to tell the otherone. Bottom line you are going to end up looking like an asshole to 1 or both of them at some point...One thing i ALWAYS do is overlap gf's you gots ta gots ta do that...:thumb:
 

stevew

unique white person
Sep 21, 2001
33,735
4,243
Brian HCM#1 said:
Juggling was easy back in the day. We used to call them "Ball clubs" That was when you date 3 or more women. After the initial few dates you would know what "batting order" to date them in. Some girls were only worthy of "weekday status" while others would sometimes earn a Saturday night spot. Fridays were dudes night to search for more women and potential one nighters. There were many times I'd lose ALL girls in my ball club, then would have to rebuild. All in all very fun to do, I would ALWAYS state before anything that might happen between a girl and I, I didn't want a girlfriend and just wanted to date. It clears you from being a total asshole when they start to expect more:devil:
How often did you rotate your batting order?

Did you have a DH? One for when the rest of the team wasn't ready?
 

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
21,027
3
Denver
stevew said:
How often did you rotate your batting order?

Did you have a DH? One for when the rest of the team wasn't ready?
I thought the DH was your hand?

Man, I'm so out of the loop.
 

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
9,889
0
Shut up and Ride
LordOpie said:
I'm not talking about threesomes.

Can you juggle?

Don't hate the player, hate the game?

Tell me a funny story about mixing up facts or calling someone else's name out.

does it count if one is your wife?
 

SkaredShtles

I love NEWCASTLE and will ONLY drink NEWCASTLE!!!!
Sep 21, 2003
51,251
4,420
In a van.... down by the river
Brian HCM#1 said:
Juggling was easy back in the day. We used to call them "Ball clubs" That was when you date 3 or more women.
:eek:

Wow - back in the day I guess I never had time for that stuff. I was always riding, skiing, mountaineering, and backpacking. :thumb:
 

berkshire_rider

Growler
Feb 5, 2003
2,557
10
The Blackstone Valley
LordOpie said:
And how far do you take the physical with both women while in the deciding phase?
That's the million dollar question. It's a tough call with no clear answer. One thing for sure, it's better to have 2 good women to choose from then any number of "bad" ones, or none at all.



Hopefully this post doesn't get corrupted by the forum software like the last one. :dead:
 

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
5,100
0
Sand, CA
why date?

why not just some friends with sprinkles.

how about just nothing at all and lots of friends.

no drama would be best, but will never happen.
 

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
31,706
121
Bay Area, California
stevew said:
How often did you rotate your batting order?

Did you have a DH? One for when the rest of the team wasn't ready?
It depended on who I liked and who didn't get on my nerve, some that would get the weekend date would then be moved to weekday status if they were getting to difficult to deal with, but was fun to score with, some I'd keep them around till they got sick of me and the games I played. A lot would be based on how I felt and who I wanted to see. I would always have a few on the back burner to call if the girls I were dating were all busy at once. Most of the girls lasted between 1-4 months, then off to building a new team.
 

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
3,523
0
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Brian HCM#1 said:
Juggling was easy back in the day. We used to call them "Ball clubs" That was when you date 3 or more women. After the initial few dates you would know what "batting order" to date them in. Some girls were only worthy of "weekday status" while others would sometimes earn a Saturday night spot. Fridays were dudes night to search for more women and potential one nighters. There were many times I'd lose ALL girls in my ball club, then would have to rebuild. All in all very fun to do, I would ALWAYS state before anything that might happen between a girl and I, I didn't want a girlfriend and just wanted to date. It clears you from being a total asshole when they start to expect more:devil:
Dude, I love this!:thumb:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.