Not open for further replies.

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
douglas said:
sprinkles ?
extra bonuses

they know that you're not their bf. but you have extra priv's with them.

Old man Brian has some good pointers for us young chaps.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
SkaredShtles said:
:eek:

Wow - back in the day I guess I never had time for that stuff. I was always riding, skiing, mountaineering, and backpacking. :thumb:
I was an avid skier, and MTBer. That's what the evenings were for. You come home shower up and go. I had no problem driving 3 hours each way to go to Lake Tahoe to ski for the day, be home by 7pm shower up and go party till 2-3am. It's all about how want to make your time work.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
DHS said:
extra bonuses

they know that you're not their bf. but you have extra priv's with them.

thats what I figured but everyone I know just says "friends with privileges" .............or "a F F"

DHS said:
Old man Brian has some good pointers for us young chaps
I suppose, but I couldnt be that anal or care enough to be that organized about which chick is for this day or which chick is for that day........especially if your seeing 3 or 4, I'd be too busy "enjoying" their company :D

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
Brian HCM#1 said:
I was an avid skier, and MTBer. That's what the evenings were for. You come home shower up and go. I had no problem driving 3 hours each way to go to Lake Tahoe to ski for the day, be home by 7pm shower up and go party till 2-3am. It's all about how want to make your time work.
so how DID your wife finally trap you and hang you up on the wall?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Brian HCM#1 said:
Ahhh......

You see, I was often in a tent by 9 p.m. catching z's in preparation for the next day's ski/climb/ride.

It definitely depends on how you like to spend your time.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
SkaredShtles said:
Ahhh......

Or how many diseases you want to collect.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
Brian HCM#1 said:
AMEN brother :thumb: that is my mantra, im never sitting down for a second...

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
SkaredShtles said:
Ahhh......

You see, I was often in a tent by 9 p.m. catching z's in preparation for the next day's ski/climb/ride.

Well thats boring, I'd wake up and go for a ride the next day witout a prob. Why limit yourself? Plus I don't camp, camping for me is roughing it at a Motel 6. At that point we'd go out searching for girls @ bars & night clubs.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
DHS said:
so how DID your wife finally trap you and hang you up on the wall?
We were friends first and hooked up one night. After hanging out together for about 4 months, I always liked her as a friend cause she was WAY cool and fun to be with. She tried to make moves on me before, but I didn't want to lead her on so I'd say no. One night I gave in and here we are almost 12 years later.

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
Brian HCM#1 said:
Juggling was easy back in the day. We used to call them "Ball clubs" That was when you date 3 or more women. After the initial few dates you would know what "batting order" to date them in. Some girls were only worthy of "weekday status" while others would sometimes earn a Saturday night spot. Fridays were dudes night to search for more women and potential one nighters. There were many times I'd lose ALL girls in my ball club, then would have to rebuild. All in all very fun to do, I would ALWAYS state before anything that might happen between a girl and I, I didn't want a girlfriend and just wanted to date. It clears you from being a total asshole when they start to expect more:devil:

:stupid:

Although we call it the "Pipeline" or "stable."

Also in other relative terms is the "Skadoo." 2Skadoo's are pretty common, 3Skadoo's are to be reveared. Back in the day my debate was wether or not I actually completed a 3Skadoo or not. Is 1 day any given 24 hour period, or from midnight to midnight?

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Mtb_Rob_FL said:
...Is 1 day any given 24 hour period, or from midnight to midnight?
Hrrrm. Good question. I would say that if you Skadoo'ed in the evening on Thursday, then slept, then Skadoo'ed with someone different in the morning on Friday, then it's basically 2 separate 1Skadoos even though it was within a single 24 hour period. No 2Skadoo for you!

However, let's say that you Skadoo'ed in the afternoon on Friday, then went to the bars with your boys that night, hooked up with someone different as the bar was closing at 2 a.m. and Skadoo'd in the wee hours of Saturday morning, then it's a 2Skadoo for sure, even though it's not in a midnite to midnite timeframe. It has to do with whether or not you sleep between the 2 Skadoos or not, and I think a small nap could be acceptable in certain instances.

I hope this clears that up. Full Trucker has spoken.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Full Trucker said:
Hrrrm. Good question. I would say that if you Skadoo'ed in the evening on Thursday, then slept, then Skadoo'ed in the morning on Friday, then it's basically 2 separate 1Skadoos. No 2Skadoo for you! However, let's say that you Skadoo'ed in the afternoon on Friday, then went to the bars with your boys that night, hooked up as the bar was closing at 2 a.m. and Skadoo'd in the wee hours of Saturday morning, then it's a 2Skadoo. It has to do with whether or not you sleep between the 2 Skadoos or not, and I think a small nap could be acceptable in certain instances.

I agree, within 24 as long as theres no sleeping inbetween

is there extra points for a 2skadoo within 12 hours ?

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
douglas said:
I agree, within 24 as long as theres no sleeping inbetween

is there extra points for a 2skadoo within 12 hours ?
I am inclined to say no, as it seems that it could be pretty easy to pull off. Only marginally more difficult than a 2Skadoo in the 24 hours.

However, if you are busy skadooing in your bedroom, and the friend of your skadoo is parked out on your couch and while going for a bathroom break you swing into the living room and skadoo the friend, then wander back into your bedroom and continue with the first skadoo, THAT is extra points. But neither skadoo can know what you've done, otherwise you're just a chumpassbeyatch for not getting the threesome going.

The Full Trucker has spoken.

MTB_Rob_NC

Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
Full Trucker said:
Hrrrm. Good question. I would say that if you Skadoo'ed in the evening on Thursday, then slept, then Skadoo'ed with someone different in the morning on Friday, then it's basically 2 separate 1Skadoos even though it was within a single 24 hour period. No 2Skadoo for you!

However, let's say that you Skadoo'ed in the afternoon on Friday, then went to the bars with your boys that night, hooked up with someone different as the bar was closing at 2 a.m. and Skadoo'd in the wee hours of Saturday morning, then it's a 2Skadoo for sure, even though it's not in a midnite to midnite timeframe. It has to do with whether or not you sleep between the 2 Skadoos or not, and I think a small nap could be acceptable in certain instances.

I hope this clears that up. Full Trucker has spoken.

Excellent point on the sleeping... The napping could become subjective as you mentioned. What if you take a little nap, say right after a skadoo? Does that count?

And what if you laid down to go to sleep alone, got a booty call, told her it was ok to come over, fell asleep again until the knock?

btw... I am up for a 3skadoo, not the 2 :eviltongu

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Full Trucker said:
I am inclined to say no, as it seems that it could be pretty easy to pull off. Only marginally more difficult than a 2Skadoo in the 24 hours.

However, if you are busy skadooing in your bedroom, and the friend of your skadoo is parked out on your couch and while going for a bathroom break you swing into the living room and skadoo the friend, then wander back into your bedroom and continue with the first skadoo, THAT is extra points. But neither skadoo can know what you've done, otherwise you're just a chumpassbeyatch for not getting the threesome going.

The Full Trucker has spoken.
damn...extra points, thats has to be worth DOUBLE points

when you get a BJ from a coworker at lunch, then later get some from a different girl, whats that?

MTB_Rob_NC

Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
douglas said:
damn...extra points, thats has to be worth DOUBLE points

when you get a BJ from a coworker at lunch, then later get some from a different girl, whats that?

it means you are well on your way of setting up a Skadoo in the future. Skadoo's are only full on closing the deal

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Mtb_Rob_FL said:
And what if you laid down to go to sleep alone, got a booty call, told her it was ok to come over, fell asleep again until the knock?

btw... I am up for a 3skadoo, not the 2 :eviltongu
So Lemmy getter straight hurr... you accomplished a successful 2Skadoo during the day/evening, then kicked it to your joint to sleep alone, got a booty call after midnight, fell asleep til the knock, then rocked the third skadoo STILL within 24 hours of the first skadoo?

3Skadoo for you. With any question about whether or not the sleeping negates the 3Skadoo in this case nullified by the fact that the third Skadoo called you. Concessions must me made for booty looking for you, not the other way around.

The Trucker that is Full has spoken.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Brian HCM#1 said:
Well thats boring, I'd wake up and go for a ride the next day witout a prob. Why limit yourself? Plus I don't camp, camping for me is roughing it at a Motel 6. At that point we'd go out searching for girls @ bars & night clubs.
I like to camp and I'm a cheap bahstid. Both are very bad when it comes to dating, I learned. I could live with that.

Anyways - mornings like this always made it seem not so boring.

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
douglas said:
A good day?

But I wasn't asking about just sex. I was dating two women, was intimate with one, sort of cut the other loose and now she's calling looking to get together.

I've been accused to becoming exclusive too early in a relationship, so while I'm very likely to be exclusive with the one I've been intimate with, I just like hearing how other people think.

bomberboy11

Monkey
Jul 15, 2005
At a computer...duh
Why are all these people so opposed to having multiple partners? It's clearly the economical thing to do - reducing risk through diversification. Don't put all your eggs in one basket.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Frankly, why bother with more than one woman at a time? Isn't one enough? I know you have a biological need to spread your seed, but unless you're finding random chicks in bars at LEAST 4 states away, you're just asking for trouble.

todbanner

Chimp
Mar 7, 2005
stosh said:
The hardest part of dating 2 people at once was when they would "swing by to say hi".

Timing got difficult then.
that's why you have to keep them distance enough apart where that just wouuldn't happen :)

SkaredShtles said:
I never dated more than one girl at a time. I valued my life too much, I guess. :p
This man has a point... don't ever let em' find out!

stosh said:
So bring home women.
Can i get an AMEN!?

douglas said:
does it count if one is your wife?
You are a bad bad man :D

DHS said:
why not just some friends with sprinkles.

I didn't konw you could get them with codoments these days!!! I want MnMs with mine!

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
LordOpie said:
A good day?

But I wasn't asking about just sex. I was dating two women, was intimate with one, sort of cut the other loose and now she's calling looking to get together.

I've been accused to becoming exclusive too early in a relationship, so while I'm very likely to be exclusive with the one I've been intimate with, I just like hearing how other people think.

well, do you want a steady mog. relationship, if so you know what to do.

if not, sounds like you will be pulling some 2skadoos of your own pretty soon :thumb:

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
LordOpie said:
I would say follow your heart, man. Seriously. My thoughts are that if you're even considering getting together with the "one you cut loose" then you aren't really committed to the one you got intimate with. Just make sure that everyone invloved knows there's no exclusivity going on and you should be fine. That's the key to stress-free dating of multiple women: HONESTY. Lettum know what's going on (well, don't give them each other's NAMES for crying out loud) and let them make their own decisions. You're an adult, last I checked, and so are ~most~ of the women you've dated...

LordOpie said:
Too exclusive too early more often than not bites you in the @ss. More often than not exclusive enough it seems. Take the time to really get to know someone, I've found. All skadooing aside, it sure seems like the person you're dating after 3 months is never then same person you met, it takes time for people to let their guard down and show you who they really are.

MTB_Rob_NC

Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
robdamanii said:
Frankly, why bother with more than one woman at a time? Isn't one enough? I know you have a biological need to spread your seed, but unless you're finding random chicks in bars at LEAST 4 states away, you're just asking for trouble.

come on, we all know your woman is monitoring everything you say on here anyway.... Did you check with her via IM before you typed that? :p

Seriously though, I can no longer handle, much less desire, dating more then 1 person at a time.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Mtb_Rob_FL said:
come on, we all know your woman is monitoring everything you say on here anyway.... Did you check with her via IM before you typed that? :p

Seriously though, I can no longer handle, much less desire, dating more then 1 person at a time.
I've been like that through all my relationships. I know what it's like to be cheated on, and I don't really need to do that to someone else. If it's not working, why not just break up with them instead of cheat on them?

Status
Not open for further replies.