dating multiple people?

Status
Not open for further replies.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
robdamanii said:
I've been like that through all my relationships. I know what it's like to be cheated on, and I don't really need to do that to someone else. If it's not working, why not just break up with them instead of cheat on them?

how is cheating if your just dating them?

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Some people treat relationships like jobs...

always have another one setup before leaving the last position.
robdamanii said:
I've been like that through all my relationships. I know what it's like to be cheated on, and I don't really need to do that to someone else. If it's not working, why not just break up with them instead of cheat on them?

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
robdamanii said:
Cheatin on someone that you have an exclusive arrangement with (solid, trusting relationship) is different than if you are dating more than one person who is aware of that fact. Different things work for different people. I believe that I have never cheated on a woman in my life, meaning I haven't betrayed someone's trust in a monogamous relationship. If it wasn't working, I would break up with them or they with me. That being said, I haven't had too many "girlfriends" like that. To me, dating is for getting to know people to decide if you want something more serious and exclusive. Once you decide to go down that path, do it all the way or not all. Don't eff around with people's emotions, it'll come back to bite you in the end.

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
i used to date this girl last year who has an identical twin sister. we dated and messed around for a few months on and off and then this year i started mesisng around with her sister. well one night in the midst of doin the dirty i called her her sisters name and she fraked out and punched me in the face. had a nice little shinner from that for a week. but hey its all good cuz now im fooling around with the original one again. when im drunk every girl is babe.

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
robdamanii said:
I've been like that through all my relationships. I know what it's like to be cheated on, and I don't really need to do that to someone else.
Who said anything about cheating? I would never cheat on someone I was exclusive with in anyway. We were bsing about casual relationships.

robdamanii said:
If it's not working, why not just break up with them instead of cheat on them?
committed relationships are the best for sure, but there is something to be said (since it makes for better e-copy) about the other side of the coin. Stop pretending to be "that guy" you know there was a time in your life that you were wishing to be banging a different piece of booty every night of the week. (and in some cases more then 1 :thumb: )

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
LordOpie said:

Some people treat relationships like amusement aprks - they want to get in as many different rides in one day as they can! :p

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Mtb_Rob_FL said:
Who said anything about cheating? I would never cheat on someone I was exclusive with in anyway. We were bsing about casual relationships.

committed relationships are the best for sure, but there is something to be said (since it makes for better e-copy) about the other side of the coin. Stop pretending to be "that guy" you know there was a time in your life that you were wishing to be banging a different piece of booty every night of the week. (and in some cases more then 1 :thumb: )
Ah. I missed the BSing part.

Never said that there's anything wrong with dating multiple women at the same time. It's just not my style really. The only thing I've noted from friends of mine doing that has been that women tend to freak out if they don't know about the other squeeze (as it seems people have been saying; keeping them apart is critical).

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
stoney98 said:
In for the win.
8am - Wake up w/ ex. - skadoo 1
noon- Lunch break with f' buddy - skadoo 2
2am - Random from bar - skadoo 3

Hat Trick for the win.
Unfortunately, I don't believe you. If this were really a true Stoney tail (sic) then shouldn't one of thesse Skadoo's be a threesome with twins, making it a 4Skadoo day for ya? ;)

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
LordOpie said:

As we like to say in the car biznaaasss....

You don't trade in your car to walk do ya? :thumb:

todbanner

Chimp
Mar 7, 2005
dexter said:
i used to date this girl last year who has an identical twin sister. we dated and messed around for a few months on and off and then this year i started mesisng around with her sister. well one night in the midst of doin the dirty i called her her sisters name and she fraked out and punched me in the face. had a nice little shinner from that for a week. but hey its all good cuz now im fooling around with the original one again. when im drunk every girl is babe.
That is the best story on this thread!

now all we need is a follow up telling us that you're fooling around with both of them... and that you're doing them at the same time!!!

*bows down* :D

todbanner

Chimp
Mar 7, 2005
stoney98 said:
In for the win.
8am - Wake up w/ ex. - skadoo 1
noon- Lunch break with f' buddy - skadoo 2
2am - Random from bar - skadoo 3

Hat Trick for the win.
The winner!!!

ok i need to go... this thread is going to keep me here all day! haha entertaining stuff!

sweet now it won't let me log out... it's a sign... i may have to stay afterall...

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
todbanner said:
That is the best story on this thread!

now all we need is a follow up telling us that you're fooling around with both of them... and that you're doing them at the same time!!!

*bows down* :D
I wouldn't put too much stock into what Dextreme is talkin' 'bout - he's from Montana. Those 'twins' he's talkin' about could be cloned sheep! Or worse yet, angry inbred militants!

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
SkaredShtles said:
I like to camp and I'm a cheap bahstid. Both are very bad when it comes to dating, I learned. I could live with that.

Anyways - mornings like this always made it seem not so boring.

That is very nice to wake up too, but I'd rather wake up to a beautiful woman naked in my bed.

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Full Trucker said:
Cheatin on someone that you have an exclusive arrangement with (solid, trusting relationship) is different than if you are dating more than one person who is aware of that fact. Different things work for different people. I believe that I have never cheated on a woman in my life, meaning I haven't betrayed someone's trust in a monogamous relationship. If it wasn't working, I would break up with them or they with me. That being said, I haven't had too many "girlfriends" like that. To me, dating is for getting to know people to decide if you want something more serious and exclusive. Once you decide to go down that path, do it all the way or not all. Don't eff around with people's emotions, it'll come back to bite you in the end.
Lots of wisdom from He Who Seeks More Cowbell today.

Some of you seem to think there is a universal definition of dating vs. boyfriend and girlfriend or whatever but I don't think so. If you assume the other person feels the same way as you, you either don't care if they get hurt or don't have the cajones to bring it up, and either way it's pretty lame. You can play the field without hurting people, and it's usually more fun that way anyway.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
robdamanii said:
Frankly, why bother with more than one woman at a time? Isn't one enough? I know you have a biological need to spread your seed, but unless you're finding random chicks in bars at LEAST 4 states away, you're just asking for trouble.
Dude, at 23 you should be having the time of your life dating different girls and having fun. You only get one crack at life, don't miss out on the fun stuff. Before you know it you'll be in your 40's watching all the pretty girls running around and thinking.......damn I really missed out. Look to settle down when you hit 30+ so that gives you 7 years of having fun. You shouldn't talk about past relationships and how they failed, you were only in high school, thats all training replationships. You hit the real ones from your mid 20's on.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Brian HCM#1 said:
Dude, at 23 you should be having the time of your life dating different girls and having fun. You only get one crack at life, don't miss out on the fun stuff. Before you know it you'll be in your 40's watching all the pretty girls running around and thinking.......damn I really missed out. Look to settle down when you hit 30+ so that gives you 7 years of having fun. You shouldn't talk about past relationships and how they failed, you were only in high school, thats all training replationships. You hit the real ones from your mid 20's on.
Um, they failed in college.

And thanks dad. If I'm happy, why bother throw away something I'm happy with just to stick anything in a skirt?

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
OGRipper said:
You can play the field without hurting people, and it's usually more fun that way anyway.
Exactly, I would ALWAYS be up front on where I stood with relationships, they new I was dating others. I would never rub it in another girls face I was going out on a date with someone else.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
robdamanii said:
Um, they failed in college.

And thanks dad. If I'm happy, why bother throw away something I'm happy with just to stick anything in a skirt?
Trust me with this one my son, I know what I'm talking about. At 23 what are you throwing away? You're just starting to have fun at your age.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Brian HCM#1 said:
Trust me with this one my son, I know what I'm talking about. At 23 what are you throwing away? You're just starting to have fun at your age.
Ho hum. To each their own.

I can have plenty of fun by going down to the Flats and drinking with my buddies, withOUT screwing some random chick.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
robdamanii said:
Ho hum. To each their own.

I can have plenty of fun by going down to the Flats and drinking with my buddies, withOUT screwing some random chick.
This whole thing is not just about sex. I've dated lots of girls and never slept with them. It's called DATING.

J

JRB

Brian HCM#1 said:
This whole thing is not just about sex. I've dated lots of girls and never slept with them. It's called DATING.
Uhm - you keep telling yourself that, Chief. :think:

Barbaton

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2002
suburban hell
I knew a dude whose claim to fame was dropping one girl off at the airport in the same trip as picking a different one up. He actually managed to schedule their flights so it worked out...

Ascentrek

Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Golden, CO
LordOpie said:
eh, I don't value my life, but I do value my sanity.

I'm not sure how to do it. I mean, I mix up facts about the two different women and am afraid that I'll show up at the other's house for a date when I'm scheduled to be with the other one.

I guess I'm just too dumb :(

Do I cut one lose?

Lose for Loco.
Maybe you can introduce them to each other.... if they dig each other, you score BIG!

Status
Not open for further replies.